District 11-AAA

TnScout11

Won't even be close!! Ravenwood will have no answer for the Starnes/Glover duo and, oh yeah then there is Young and Kegarise, and then there is DMac, Henry, Pace, Haddix....should I go on?

anybody can name off the whole lineup and say they are tough stuff... franklin hasn't beat any quality opponents (unless that out of state tournament had one in it) all this hype that has been put on franklin is because they had a good AAU team, i don't know if anybody realizes it but AAU basketball and High School basketball are two different things. you probably are an avid rebels supporter which is fine as i am a raptors fan, but i think you would be a good fit for that ESPN commercial about all those guys talking sports out of their you know what. I am not sure how you could say this is a blowout, especially in a rivalry game. I hope you go and see the game because you will be surprised at what you see, since you don't see anything past hillsboro road.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody can name off the whole lineup and say they are tough stuff... franklin hasn't beat any quality opponents (unless that out of state tournament had one in it) all this hype that has been put on franklin is because they had a good AAU team, i don't know if anybody realizes it but AAU basketball and High School basketball are two different things. you probably are an avid rebels supporter which is fine as i am a raptors fan, but i think you would be a good fit for that ESPN commercial about all those guys talking sports out of their you know what. I am not sure how you could say this is a blowout, especially in a rivalry game. I hope you go and see the game because you will be surprised at what you see, since you don't see anything past hillsboro road.

Wow. Very good. We have beaten Mt. Juliet by 20plus, took McGavock to 2 overtimes, beat Columbia twice, beat Stratford by 19, a team you had to go to overtime with. You need to get your facts right before you start spouting off you trap about who we have played, like I said who have you played so far?

All I can say is let's remember this post after Friday night. By the way, have you seen FHS play this year, I have seen RHS play 2 games. If I remenber correctly, they were beaten by the mighty Patriots from Page, right.

Wow. Very good. We have beaten Mt. Juliet by 20plus, took McGavock to 2 overtimes, beat Columbia twice, beat Stratford by 19, a team you had to go to overtime with. You need to get your facts right before you start spouting off you trap about who we have played, like I said who have you played so far?

All I can say is let's remember this post after Friday night. By the way, have you seen FHS play this year, I have seen RHS play 2 games. If I remenber correctly, they were beaten by the mighty Patriots from Page, right.

very true they lost to page, but they bounced back and beat a very good culleoka team, they are favorites to win state in single A and are lead by D1 prospect demario williams.

PhillyFan what are you some Franklin dad whos all over their jocks. Like RavenRap said ANYONE can read the lineup, it doesnt mean anything. Its so funny how u said Ravenwood is gonna get beat by Hillsboro and Franklin. WHEN THEY WONT, and your Starnes/Glover vs Ravenwood's Becker/Morris. Ravenwood has the advantage, you'll see at the game when RHS hands it to the Rebels ending their streak and shutting you up once and for all!

PhillyFan what are you some Franklin dad whos all over their jocks. Like RavenRap said ANYONE can read the lineup, it doesnt mean anything. Its so funny how u said Ravenwood is gonna get beat by Hillsboro and Franklin. WHEN THEY WONT, and your Starnes/Glover vs Ravenwood's Becker/Morris. Ravenwood has the advantage, you'll see at the game when RHS hands it to the Rebels ending their streak and shutting you up once and for all!

haha. I'll save this post for later on. Hey, show me the post when I said Hillsboro was going to beat Ravenwood. Never said, if I did, go find the post and show it to me. Aren't you the guy who said Ravenwood was going to win the district?

I'm loving the arguments. And how about this, I'm not a kid sitting in study hall writing about these schools. I'm actually new on the job scouting. Heard there's a bunch of talent in MidTN. I'm coming to the game Friday and I'm with RavenRap and TNScout. TNScout isn't the only one that picked RHS to win district. I did also. If you think this game is gonna be a blow out go see a different game or get adjusted. This one's gonna be good. Can't wait to be there.

Oh and good luck coaching friday Phillyfan. Seems like you're a coach to me. Or maybe you're just a kid that has nothing better to do then talk up kids that go to your school and hope you can get some from them.

Until Friday fellas...

I'm loving the arguments. And how about this, I'm not a kid sitting in study hall writing about these schools. I'm actually new on the job scouting. Heard there's a bunch of talent in MidTN. I'm coming to the game Friday and I'm with RavenRap and TNScout. TNScout isn't the only one that picked RHS to win district. I did also. If you think this game is gonna be a blow out go see a different game or get adjusted. This one's gonna be good. Can't wait to be there.

Oh and good luck coaching friday Phillyfan. Seems like you're a coach to me. Or maybe you're just a kid that has nothing better to do then talk up kids that go to your school and hope you can get some from them.

Until Friday fellas...

No teamcaptain, I'm nor a coach or a kid, just a supporter of a high school basketball team and happen to think we have the best coach around. But thank you for thinking I was the coach. By the way, what are you scouting? I've heard TNScout and RavenRap are available.

Phillyfan, don't let these kids get to you. They're probably getting on the message boards during study hall. Personally, I'd rather beat Ravenwood then anyone else in the district or outside of the district for that matter. Let them talk smack all they want. We'll see what happens Friday.

Go Rebels!

Calling all Middle Tennessee high school basketball fans..... I know where we should be tomorrow night: the Franklin 40 straight Rebels versus the Real Deal Raptors of Ravenwood. Something has to give. Which will it be: the STREAK or the HIGH HOPES?

This should be fun!

Calling all Middle Tennessee high school basketball fans..... I know where we should be tomorrow night: the Franklin 40 straight Rebels versus the Real Deal Raptors of Ravenwood. Something has to give. Which will it be: the STREAK or the HIGH HOPES?

This should be fun!

I agree NashvilleHSfan, great post. Let's stop all the trash talking and just let the athletes from these two teams do the talking. Going back a forth like this is a waste, the proof is in the puddin, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

fair enough phillyfan. I guess you can be on my good side. but in all seriousness I'm scouting a few players in the District 11-AAA for college ball but I don't go back and forth from the college to TN. I send tapes and talk over the phone. I'm what is called a travel scout. We will be able to see the athleticism take this game to the team that deserves it.

I'm excited and can't wait to see these two teams dish it out.

7:30 tomorrow night.