District 11-AAA

TnScout11

Here we go, I try and be nice, and the Philly Boy has to be "Invinceable" when it comes to being the man, grow up and mature, quickly please, your Franklin fans and buddies would appreciate that I would assume.

I said Thank You and I appreciated some kind words about "my boys". Not too sure about the grow and mature comment though, that wouldn't be any fun.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Franklin won over Overton, but had to pull away late. My boys from Maplewood HS were there at the game and said that Franklin "looked suspect all night". I told them Franklin could ball a little bit but he did not seem worried. The Young and Kegarise kid had off nights so maybe that's why Franklin struggled. Still, 50 something wins in a row is impressive. There ya go Phillyfan.....

Early foul trouble knocked Michael Young and Kevin Kegarise out of the early scoring column last night in the first half against Overton. No problem for Franklin though as juniors Jamaul Starnes had 15, Daniel Miller-McLemore had 11, and Reed Glover chipped in 9. Franklin pulled away late and finished the contest with a 9 point victory. Franklin finishes out the season @ Centennial Friday night, shooting for number 52 in a row.

I heard Franklin won over Overton, but had to pull away late. My boys from Maplewood HS were there at the game and said that Franklin "looked suspect all night". I told them Franklin could ball a little bit but he did not seem worried. The Young and Kegarise kid had off nights so maybe that's why Franklin struggled. Still, 50 something wins in a row is impressive. There ya go Phillyfan.....

What is it about Overton that always gives the top teams trouble. Last year they beat Indy in the districts and played CHS close in the Semis. For some reason, they always hold teams way below their scoring average.

Is the tournament seeding set or could Friday's games have an impact on seeding?

As of now

1 Franklin vs 8 Overton

2 Centennial vs 7 Hillwood

3 Hillsboro vs 6 Independence

4 Ravenwood vs 5 Brentwood

first round games are played at higher seeded teams gym

If Independence beats Hillsboro and Ravenwood beats Brentwood, I believe Ravenwood will be the 3rd seed and Hillsboro the 4th seed. I could be looking at it wrong though. I would rather see IHS play Ravenwood because we've beaten them once and played a good game against them at Ravenwood and the game against Hillsboro at IHS the Eagles were smoked.