District 11-AAA

TnScout11

Centennial beats Indy. Hillsboro beats Hillwood. Name the score for these games

Ravenwood will keep it close at the start, but they don't have enough depth to hang with Franklin late. Rebels by 10

The Brentwood/Overton game should be a good one. Both have had great showings and bad showings, so it depends on what teams will show up. I'll pick Brentwood by 6.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial beats Indy. Hillsboro beats Hillwood. Name the score for these games

Ravenwood will keep it close at the start, but they don't have enough depth to hang with Franklin late. Rebels by 10

The Brentwood/Overton game should be a good one. Both have had great showings and bad showings, so it depends on what teams will show up. I'll pick Brentwood by 6.

Just don't know how Ravenwood is going to keep it within 10 points. If Coach Johnson allows it, Rebels by 23.

centennial never put the nail on the coffin against Indy and let them stay in it. Drew played good as usual as did and Brown did well. Stroop also played well towards the end of the game. On the Eagles side Jonathan Robinson played great with 16 mostly against Drew. The refs made some questionable calls against both teams that partially influenced the game.

Franklin beat Ravenwood 53-47 but it was probably the sloppiest game the Rebels have played all season. Also, since it was senior night, Franklin's three seniors started and that kind of threw off some of the regular starters chemistry with each other. Overall a win is a win and Independence tuesday.

ya its ok, don't give ravenwood any credit for giving them a good game... ravenwood threw a variety of defenses at them, which threw off franklin's rythmn. i saw as many as four different defenses not counting the end of the game where they tried to get steals. rhs was kinda sloppy on offense so that is probably the reason why they couldn't pull out the upset. it would be interesting to see if these two teams meet up again in the district or even possibly region tourney

ya its ok, don't give ravenwood any credit for giving them a good game... ravenwood threw a variety of defenses at them, which threw off franklin's rythmn. i saw as many as four different defenses not counting the end of the game where they tried to get steals. rhs was kinda sloppy on offense so that is probably the reason why they couldn't pull out the upset. it would be interesting to see if these two teams meet up again in the district or even possibly region tourney

Yeah Raven, changing defenses had a ton to do with missed layups and open threes. Sometimes shots don't fall and you have to find a way to win. Ravenwood seemed to want this one a little more and did play with a little more emotion. For anybody who is counting, that is 48 district wins in a row. Congrats to the Rebels once again, an ugly win is better than any kind of loss!

That was one of those games when you never worried about losing. FHS played horrible, but we never thought we would lose this one. Even at halftime when we trailed, we know we would be alright. Our 3 leading scorers had 4 points combined and still we were only down by 5. Morris and Fletcher was pretty much all they had, scoring 37 of their points. That win clinched another District 11AAA crown. Now the next question is when is Lockridge going to write another article downplaying the success of the Rebels.

Congrats to Coach Johnson, Ruck, Booker, and all the players and staff and lets keep it rolling and prove to all these people that they are wrong about us.

Franklin started three players who don't start because it was senior night. i'm glad yall got up on us then because once all of the regular starters came in, i knew ravenwood did not have a chance, but i will admit ravenwood was better and they kept it closer than i thought