District 11-AAA

TnScout11

ravenwood is more worried about hillsboro right now... if they win this game, this puts them 2 games ahead of hillsboro and a game ahead of centennial... and as for ravenwood thinking they can beat franklin this time... it's why we play the game... franklin has been exposed these last few district games, and they aren't wiping the floor with teams like they were at the beginning of the season. It's up to whitlock and his boys to see if they can expose them enough to pull it out. I don't think it will be as lopsided as it was last time they played.

Wow, I love the use of the term "exposed". It's hard to say a team has been exposed when they have won 46 strait league games. Yes, the Hillsboro final score was close, but lets not forget the second half 20 pt Rebel lead. Centennial is a rival, so naturally emotions play a big part. A big man inside does give the Rebels problems sometimes, but Morris from Ravenwood plays more like a guard. Lastly, It will be interesting to see how you use the term "exposed" after this weeks games. I can't wait to see the "Whitlock West Coast Style of basketball in Franklin Friday night.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think ravenwood will win this. they had their chance when franklin came to ravenwood and blew it. The only games that franklin should be worried about is going to brentwood and then at centennial. both have the inside presence to cause the rebels problems and shooters that could get hot and possibly cause an upset. not saying franklin will lose, but watch out for these games.

Franklin travels to Hillwood on tuesday (this is a pointless game) and then plays ravenwood on Friday. i wonder if ravenwood still thinks they can beat franklin just like they did the first time they played them and then got absolutely destroyed.

Yeah, hopefully they wear those "blackout the Rebels" t-shirts again. That was real effective.

Independence beat Overton 63-47, a good win going into Friday's game against Hillsboro. Carden has been looking very good lately and Robinson has been getting in the flow of things. Consiglio is still shooting well also. Hillsboro better watch out for the upset Friday.

WOW...nice upset. Almost.

Independence beat Overton 63-47, a good win going into Friday's game against Hillsboro. Carden has been looking very good lately and Robinson has been getting in the flow of things. Consiglio is still shooting well also. Hillsboro better watch out for the upset Friday.

hillwood just beat overton, this is a rebuilding year for indy, they just won't except it... by the way, when is baugh getting back?

I heard Centennial played very sloppy ball. . Good luck to CHS in the upcoming district games playing like that! And, by the way, great coaching there. . . HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

This is your third post and all three have taken some jab at B. Kelly. Did he cut you from the freshmen team or something?