District 11-AAA

TnScout11

I doubt you will be going to Clarksville at least not Clarksville High anyway. I thought so, and I even said so once before, but after watching Clarksville lose to Springfield I would say Northeast will win D10 and then Franklin will end up going to Northeast or maybe Lavergne from D9.

I still say it will be tough for Franklin to come out of the region. The district that they play in just does not test them. It shows when they get to region. But as Philly and Harrik will tell you, they are talented and will probably finish 2nd in region behind Antioch. Then we will see what happens. Good Luck to all of you.

Franklin can win games in the region tourney, they did it last year by beating McGavock in the Region semis and played a very good Whites Creek team very tough. Antioch is at the top when talking about mid tn teams. I am aware of Rayshawn Walker and company, I here they are playing well. Didn't Beech beat norrtheast and lavergne?

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ravenwood over hillwood BIG

centennial over brentwood BIG

Independence over overton BIG

franklin and hillsboro? anbody? i haven't heard about this one yet

ravenwood played well after that emotional loss on friday to centennial, and staying with centennial, they are playing well right now, i think independence is improving to and could be a surprise in the district tourney, i wouldn't want to play them in the first round.

Centennial won 61-41. Allante McLemore scored a career-high 31 points (including 5-7 from beyond the arc) to lead CHS. The Cougars avenged their earlier upset to Brentwood, in which they were held to their lowest point total in nearly 3 years.

The bigger story though is the return of Drew Kelly. Drew came in for cleanup duty (the only time you will ever hear that statement) and scored 10 points in the last couple minutes of the game. He looked really sharp out there, showing good movement in the post and rebounding well.

Two big wins for Centennial on way to the big matchup this Friday.

Centennial won 61-41. Allante McLemore scored a career-high 31 points (including 5-7 from beyond the arc) to lead CHS. The Cougars avenged their earlier upset to Brentwood, in which they were held to their lowest point total in nearly 3 years.

The bigger story though is the return of Drew Kelly. Drew came in for cleanup duty (the only time you will ever hear that statement) and scored 10 points in the last couple minutes of the game. He looked really sharp out there, showing good movement in the post and rebounding well.

Two big wins for Centennial on way to the big matchup this Friday.

Should be a great game on Friday. Let's fill the Rebel gym early and get the chants goin between CHS & Franklin. May the best team win - hopefully with no injuries!!

GO REBELS!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Centennial @ Franklin tomorrow night. This will be the match up of the week in middle tennessee with the two best teams in this district going up face to face with each other. I'm pretty sure Kelly will play, but i know Franklin will be ready for him. My prediction:

Franklin-71

Centennial-60

You were just about right.. Centennial lost by 7.. way too many turnovers, missed shots, and poor substitutions!

Franklin travels to Hillwood on tuesday (this is a pointless game) and then plays ravenwood on Friday. i wonder if ravenwood still thinks they can beat franklin just like they did the first time they played them and then got absolutely destroyed.

ravenwood is more worried about hillsboro right now... if they win this game, this puts them 2 games ahead of hillsboro and a game ahead of centennial... and as for ravenwood thinking they can beat franklin this time... it's why we play the game... franklin has been exposed these last few district games, and they aren't wiping the floor with teams like they were at the beginning of the season. It's up to whitlock and his boys to see if they can expose them enough to pull it out. I don't think it will be as lopsided as it was last time they played.