What weapons do Ryan and MBA have on offense...

Mach84

that the respective defensive coordinators will have to plan to defend? What is Ryan's base defense...a 3-3 stack or a 4-3? Does Ryan have to blitz to pressure the QB? How good is Ryan's secondary? Does MBA have to throw the ball 15 to 20 times to win, or can it just pound the rock? MBA is allowing less than 10 points per game. How can Ryan score against MBA without getting turnovers deep in MBA terretory? Does MBA TB Waddey return for the Ryan game or do they hold him out for the McCallie game? Is Ryan's passing game a threat to MBA? Ryan is big on the LOS, but can they move? CAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD ADDRESS THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS, or do we just sling mud???

Not sure about Ryan, but I hear their OL and DL are both big and physical. MBA is, as well. I think this game will be won in the trenches. I expect MBA to run the ball a lot with Bartholomew and Vinsang. Waddey is supposed to be back this week, but I haven't heard that confirmed. Even if he's back, I wouldn't expect too much from him considering he's been out for a while. I think MBA continues to do what they do best, which is run the ball and mix in enough passes to keep the defense honest. I expect a low scoring game and a matchup of two great defenses.

I'm curious to see if all the rain this week will have an impact on either teams' preparation and/or the field conditions on Friday. A sloppy track could result in an even lower scoring affair and also in more turnovers.

All of those same questions could be asked about MBA. As a matter of fact Ryan has given up less points that MBA this season. So, how will MBA score on Ryan?

Ole Dad

that the respective defensive coordinators will have to plan to defend? What is Ryan's base defense...a 3-3 stack or a 4-3? Does Ryan have to blitz to pressure the QB? How good is Ryan's secondary? Does MBA have to throw the ball 15 to 20 times to win, or can it just pound the rock? MBA is allowing less than 10 points per game. How can Ryan score against MBA without getting turnovers deep in MBA terretory? Does MBA TB Waddey return for the Ryan game or do they hold him out for the McCallie game? Is Ryan's passing game a threat to MBA? Ryan is big on the LOS, but can they move? CAN ANYONE ON THIS BOARD ADDRESS THESE TYPES OF QUESTIONS, or do we just sling mud???