JCM @ Hardin Co.

utfan2

JCM is easily one of the best teams in the state at any level. This was a huge win for Hardin County. I know the Tigers are looking to get over to Shelby County for the playoffs. They always tear those boys from Memphis a new one. I'm a former Tiger myself and hope that we can draw an inner city school in the first round. Our speed in those games is always a huge advantage.

Tough loss for JCM. But they will bounce back. That $500 million expansion of Rothrock Stadium will really help their program, IMO. I have seen the artist's rendering for the bronze statues of Bo Hardegree and Daniel Brooks to go out in the atrium. Nice touch by the architect! Should be well received.

First of all JCM is horrible, secondly these last couple of years those memphis teams have tore yall a new one in the first round. Also you will look like your running in mud next week compared to Henry county. But with that being said it's for all the marbles In region play so it should be a good one

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg to differ. JCM has been laying in the grass for much of the past two years. Why? I wish I knew.

As for Henry County, they have been living on borrowed time all year. Close observers will tell you that Jon "Lob" Davidson is the last great player that put the pads on there. Hardin County will expose them for the farce they are next week. Frankly, I'd like to see an All-Star team from Melrose, East, and Frayser play Hardin County the first round of the playoffs at their chose field. Hardin County players trained all offseason at Bodies-In-Motion. Terry "Stouty" Stricklin put those boys on a workout plan that would make Tony Atlas blush. They'll own Shelby County/Memphis Metro this year. The only sad thing is that Logan Young isn't alive to witness it.

This is the best overall Hardin County team since Rory Carpenter went back to Hatton, AL.

I beg to differ. JCM has been laying in the grass for much of the past two years. Why? I wish I knew.

As for Henry County, they have been living on borrowed time all year. Close observers will tell you that Jon "Lob" Davidson is the last great player that put the pads on there. Hardin County will expose them for the farce they are next week. Frankly, I'd like to see an All-Star team from Melrose, East, and Frayser play Hardin County the first round of the playoffs at their chose field. Hardin County players trained all offseason at Bodies-In-Motion. Terry "Stouty" Stricklin put those boys on a workout plan that would make Tony Atlas blush. They'll own Shelby County/Memphis Metro this year. The only sad thing is that Logan Young isn't alive to witness it.

This is the best overall Hardin County team since Rory Carpenter went back to Hatton, AL.

You are insane. ya'll haven't owned anything here lately but a first round exit. and will see just how good hardin is this week. in the mean time you might want search the meaning of owned.

This is one of the best comedic performances of all time!!!

QUOTE(LipscombBoy @ Oct 27 2007 - 12:42 AM) *

You are insane. ya'll haven't owned anything here lately but a first round exit. and will see just how good hardin is this week. in the mean time you might want search the meaning of owned.

You are in for a rude awakening, my friend. Hardin County is loaded. AND, they are retiring Troy Duke's bicycle during pre-game ceremonies. This will be a very emotional, rabid crowd and they are planning a Red-Out at Jim Carroll Stadium. You may want to pass the word around Paris. Sheriff David Seaton and his crew of DEA agents will be stationed at the stadium entrances. Anyone wearing red will not be allowed entry into JCS. But as a service to visiting fans, The Foxes Den will be onsite selling maroon t-shirts that say "Beat Henry County" for $3 each.

This will be such a severe beatdown that Henry County's school board has already scheduled a secret meeting Monday week to discuss giving up football at the high school level. I just hope that Henry County can make it interesting in the 1st Quarter. Come early and dine at some of Savannah's finest establishments - Mutt's Stew Pot, Cherry's Truck Stop, Will's Hamburgers, and Woody's offer up some local flavor.

QUOTE(LipscombBoy @ Oct 27 2007 - 12:42 AM) *

You are in for a rude awakening, my friend. Hardin County is loaded. AND, they are retiring Troy Duke's bicycle during pre-game ceremonies. This will be a very emotional, rabid crowd and they are planning a Red-Out at Jim Carroll Stadium. You may want to pass the word around Paris. Sheriff David Seaton and his crew of DEA agents will be stationed at the stadium entrances. Anyone wearing red will not be allowed entry into JCS. But as a service to visiting fans, The Foxes Den will be onsite selling maroon t-shirts that say "Beat Henry County" for $3 each.

This will be such a severe beatdown that Henry County's school board has already scheduled a secret meeting Monday week to discuss giving up football at the high school level. I just hope that Henry County can make it interesting in the 1st Quarter. Come early and dine at some of Savannah's finest establishments - Mutt's Stew Pot, Cherry's Truck Stop, Will's Hamburgers, and Woody's offer up some local flavor.

For One you need to go up and tell Sheriff david seaton there's gonna be a red swarm and he's gonna need an army to keep us out. And my friend you are in for a rude awakening. the qb will run for his life again this year the wr's will once again go complain to the coaches that they just can't compete with Henry County and the coaches will once again tell them it will soon be over and they go home.