JCM @ Hardin Co.

utfan2

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yanker, Where in the heck are you? It's not the same without you on here. By the way, I spent all day yesterday in Jackson. I wanted to call and ask you to have lunch with some of my friends and me but there was no "Yanker" in the phone book. Every team has a down year. Get back on the threads and make this thing fun again.

JCM is easily one of the best teams in the state at any level. This was a huge win for Hardin County. I know the Tigers are looking to get over to Shelby County for the playoffs. They always tear those boys from Memphis a new one. I'm a former Tiger myself and hope that we can draw an inner city school in the first round. Our speed in those games is always a huge advantage.

Tough loss for JCM. But they will bounce back. That $500 million expansion of Rothrock Stadium will really help their program, IMO. I have seen the artist's rendering for the bronze statues of Bo Hardegree and Daniel Brooks to go out in the atrium. Nice touch by the architect! Should be well received.