Franklin Rebels

Devil_Blue

These Franklin Rebels have been quietly powering their way through the ranks.

After the dominating win over hunters Lane.

Do they have the talent and muscle to potentially go all the way?

I am not as knowlegable about the Rebel program as i would like to be. However, The scores and posts I am seeing,

they seem to be a really solid program very capable of taking it to state.

Solid in the goal,

Solid on defense,

Solid on offense.

Is there a chink in the armor?

Who could their next "L" come from?

If anyone...............

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Franklin Rebels have been quietly powering their way through the ranks.

After the dominating win over hunters Lane.

If anyone...............

absolutely they have what it takes...probably 6 or so of the 8 all have what it takes.....I wouldn't beat my chest too much over a dominating victory over Hunter's lane......unless you are incredibly loaded it takes a good run of soccer...few injuries....a little depth and a dose of luck to run the table for 3 games at that level. I have seen Franklin play (many of the other AAA I have not) but I think they could do it....it has been a litlle strange this year (kinda like SEC football!)....I would not want ot bet on any one team to sweep right now!...If I were handicapping I'd see them going off at 3-1...but we don't do that in Tenn!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

After seeing what they did to Ravenwood I would raise my assessment that Franklin is one of three favorites to Franklin is THE favorite.

Franklin is impressive (more so than I expected). I have not seen Collierville play but with no losses I think they might be the number 1 on paper...but I would hope to see that as a game....would be interesting!

Franklin is impressive (more so than I expected). I have not seen Collierville play but with no losses I think they might be the number 1 on paper...but I would hope to see that as a game....would be interesting!

I've seen both play this year and I would give Franklin the edge because of their defense. Franklin is very solid front and back. Collierville will get knocked out before the final by someone. Depends on the draw at state. Bearden and Frankin in the state final is my prediction. Unless they are matched up before the final of course.

I think Franklin has what it takes.

To play their schedule and only allow 7 goals all year is impressive. Plus they have some players that put the ball in the net....

I also think there are probably a few more teams that could win it. Bearden and Collierville to name two.

I think Franklin has what it takes.

To play their schedule and only allow 7 goals all year is impressive. Plus they have some players that put the ball in the net....

I also think there are probably a few more teams that could win it. Bearden and Collierville to name two.

I totally agree. I would love to see Franklin win it all this year!

I went to the Hendersonville / Beech game tonight.

I didn't matter who won that game.

Nothing against beech. Franklin is just waaaayyy better.

Beech had 7 shots on goal. (Nothing hard)

Hoffman, the goalie for Beech is good. Hendersonville shot on her 8 times. 1 fell in.

A good shot.

That goalie is going to have alot more shots. And way more solid.

From a more objective perspective-

Hats off for Franklin allowing only 7 goals-

Look closer and anytime they played a "ranked" team they were scored on (6 of 7 GA to be exact).

I would say with good probability that going forward, Franklin will be playing "ranked " teams,

and secondly they will be scored on several times.