Clinton JV

Godhelpclinton

It would be hard for Clinton coaches to stop trash talk. I believe they have taught the kids well in that area. So have a couple of the parents.

I was hoping Stone would transfer before the Dragons and the Panthers played.

I am sticking to my bet that he will not be a Dragon next fall and very well could be in red and black.

Sounds like Clinton is bringing up another young group to keep things the same.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping Stone would transfer before the Dragons and the Panthers played.

I am sticking to my bet that he will not be a Dragon next fall and very well could be in red and black.

Sounds like Clinton is bringing up another young group to keep things the same.

Football is a team sport. Stone is NOT a team. And yea I agree he won't be there next year you can count on that. I won't begin to guess what color though. The best chance the Dragons have for next year is that the rumor proves true and Shattuck leaves and takes his M/P with him.

Football is a team sport. Stone is NOT a team. And yea I agree he won't be there next year you can count on that. I won't begin to guess what color though. The best chance the Dragons have for next year is that the rumor proves true and Shattuck leaves and takes his M/P with him.

Ok I must be living under a rock LOL whats the rumor?

OK here is a new wrinkle for you. Oak Ridge and Clinton Frosh have apparently agreed to play the game that was cancelled earlier this year. It will be at 'The Ship on Thursday night starting at 5:30pm. On a special note Oak Ridge Freshmen walloped the Maryville Frosh tonight (Monday) at Maryville 29-19.

You are correct on the freshman game.How about the J.V. game ?I watched a total beatdown of the O.R. J.V. Monday night .Number 12 passed at will against them and number 25 ran for some good yards. I think the final score was 27 to 0 Maryville /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I did not get to hang for the JV game, but you are correct on the score from what I found out the next day. David Irby was the QB for that game. Looks like we split the day. Maryville and OR, what a pair.

Agree .Aaron chamberlain was the Q.B. for Maryville Buddy Jones was the running back and Jamal Brazan was the reciver that did pretty good. Both teams will do pretty good next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />