Best Senior Running Back in Middle Tennessee?

sportsnutdad

Yes it is perfectly legal to practice .Now MPTigerT you didnt think we would make sure everything was perfectly legal before doing it would you??? Why would we want to mess up the opprotunity of knocking you guys out of the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's what I was hoping. I don't want ya'll to have any excuses.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was hoping. I don't want ya'll to have any excuses.

Well hopefully you guys will still be in the playoffs when you play us the we will see which back is better in that game. Marco is the man and he is a heck of an athlete but I guarantee Nick can and will be right there with him along with our stable of other backs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well hopefully you guys will still be in the playoffs when you play us the we will see which back is better in that game. Marco is the man and he is a heck of an athlete but I guarantee Nick can and will be right there with him along with our stable of other backs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One thing he has going for him is he hasn't been beat up all year. He should be fresh.

Yes it is perfectly legal to practice .Now MPTigerT you didnt think we would make sure everything was perfectly legal before doing it would you??? Why would we want to mess up the opprotunity of knocking you guys out of the playoffs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cascade will have to get out of the first round to play Mt Pleasant.

Cascade will have to get out of the first round to play Mt Pleasant.

We will dont worry you guys worry about beating the fourth seed you play. It seems you have had a problem with fourth seeds. We beat yours and ours /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We will dont worry you guys worry about beating the fourth seed you play. It seems you have had a problem with fourth seeds. We beat yours and ours /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

At least Mt Pleasant has made it out of the first round over the past few years. You folks in Cascade seem to think since you are undefeated you have already won the state championship. I think not. When you make it that far you can on here and run off at the mouth & brag about how god you are. Cascade has not proved a thing over the past few years. Other than they can not make it out of the first round. If you have then I will say that I am wrong, but you can not say that at all.

If you guys make it that far I will be one of the first that will say congrats but if not I will also say, your not that good. Only time will tell.

At least Mt Pleasant has made it out of the first round over the past few years. You folks in Cascade seem to think since you are undefeated you have already won the state championship. I think not. When you make it that far you can on here and run off at the mouth & brag about how god you are. Cascade has not proved a thing over the past few years. Other than they can not make it out of the first round. If you have then I will say that I am wrong, but you can not say that at all.

If you guys make it that far I will be one of the first that will say congrats but if not I will also say, your not that good. Only time will tell.

Please take this to another thread.

Some interesting stats from The Tennessean. Please note the Top 14 Total Rushing Yards Leaders are shown plus Tavarres Jefferson are shown. Note the Avg. Yds per carry showing one reason why I believe Jeremy Holt of DL doesn't get the attention he deserves. Will he get a look from any colleges? Thoughts? Others that need to be mentioned as well? Please let everyone know who you feel is the BEST Senior Running Back in Middle Tennessee.

Name School Carries Yds. Yds. / Carry TD Class

Cordarious Mann J. North Side 211 1568 7.4 11 2009

Marco Dailey Mt. Pleasant 163 1469 9.0 20 ?

Matt Weathers Huntingdon 176 1395 7.9 13 2008

Deundre Williams Brighton 158 1295 8.2 13 2008

Cody Rich Smith Co. 170 1256 7.4 13 ?

Antone Cunningham Gibson Co. 166 1199 7.2 10 2008

Nathan Bell Wayne Co. 127 1172 9.2 13 ?

Daniel White Overton 187 1087 5.8 16 ?

Jeremy Rickaway Friendship 155 1069 6.9 12 2008

Randall Tillery LaVergne] 134 1059 7.9 7 ?

Scott Sowell Hickman Co. 136 1048 7.7 20 ?

Jeremy Worden DCA 133 1039 7.8 14 2008

Jeremy Holt David Lipscomb 81 1005 12.4 14 2008

Tavarres Jefferson Ensworth 84 689 8.2 9 2009

SND

My question is...where is Chad Jordan from Bruceton on that list??? I know he is over 1568 yards

Well the first and last are not even seniors. And 2 of the first 3 are from West Tennessee, then there are 3 or 4 others from east. You should have just said best overall rb throughout TN, any class.

But while we are on the subject, Jeremy Worden and Jeremy Holt are both very talented backs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As are the rest, but those names stick out the most.

Marco Dailey, Cody Rich, and Scott Sowell are all seniors I do believe.

Scott Sowell is only a junior this year. He will return next year with fellow backs DJ Key and Marcus Grimes. Hickman County will have a very strong rushing attack in 2008.

It's Jeremy Holt from David Lipscomb /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm gonna say Jeremy because of the numbers he has put up with all the other talented backs on lipscombs team. There is no tellin how many yards he would have if he handled all the runnin but that is what makes DL so effective with Moneypenny, Davis, and then Jeremy. He is very underrated