my prediction

1.LaVergne-girls coming together

2.MJ-not as good as they have been

3.WC-coach wont stay out of the tanning bed

4.Smyrna-county wont let him have any zone exemptions

5.Beech-Ive got a golden ticket

6.H'ville-lerch is trying but the girls are horrible

7.Gallatin-coach is past her time

I like your gold ticket. Gallatin coach may the best in Sumner County, then maybe Station Camps Coach.

my prediction

1.LaVergne-girls coming together

2.MJ-not as good as they have been

3.WC-coach wont stay out of the tanning bed

4.Smyrna-county wont let him have any zone exemptions

5.Beech-Ive got a golden ticket

6.H'ville-lerch is trying but the girls are horrible

7.Gallatin-coach is past her time

LaVerge will battle Gallatin for 5th place. They have only one player that can play the game and one that is just tall. Coaching is anouther problem for them.

LaVerge will battle Gallatin for 5th place. They have only one player that can play the game and one that is just tall. Coaching is anouther problem for them.

Thats where you are wrong my friend. We have the leagues best player and the best athletes. I cant wait until the season starts we are gonna suprise a bunch of people especially everyone in 9AAA. After talking to Coach Dean I have changed my prediction

1.LaVergne- dominant

2.Beech- candy makers

3.MJ-choke in the region again

4.Smyrna-they just hope they dont make it to the sub-state again

5.WC-that guy cant coach he needs his daddy

6.Gallatin-Just bad

7.H'ville-even worse

Lavergne will battle for 4th with Beech and Gallatin. Clancy just doesn't have much to get out of the cellar. MJ, Smyrna and Central will again battle again for 1st -3rd. The fact that you said "after talking with Coach Dean" gives you no credibility whatsoever. Waverly, McGavock, Whites Creek, Oakland, Blackman. Lavergne and who knows where else. Tell me where he has had success? Run down that list of other coaches in the district.

MJ- has won a state championship=2005

Central- ditto=2006

Gallatin-ditto=1999

Beech-been to state tournament several times

Smyrna--consistently a winner at both Lavergne and Smyrna

Lavergne and Hendersonville= nothing

Prove yourself before you spout off about other coaches. Talk is cheap and overrated, just like Lavergne.

Well it looks like its that time of the year agian.....thankfully basketball season is here. Im trying to remember the last time that Lavergne was relevant in the district it has been awhile and i dont see that changing especially when you have two powerhouse programs like Wilson Central and Mount Juliet in the district. This is how i see it shaping out

WC

MJ

Smyrna

Lavergne

Beech

Gallatin

Hendersonville

Hey say all you want to about Coach Brandon not being able to coach or "not being able to coach without his dad" last time i checked he had a state championship ring on his finger. Get back to me when Lavergne gets to the glass house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wilson Central will win this district this year you have the best big girl in the state in hassel and the best coach as in Bud Brandon not Cambell. Bud is the coach of this team and since Rick went to MTSU Bud or Jim Brown from Jackson County is the best coach in tennessee I have known coach Bud brandon for a long time and he doesnt rebuild he reloads. Now dont get me wrong his dad was a great great coach and has probably groomed his son well. For all of you that say bud cant coach ur wrong his third year there i believe he had them as a state title contender but you say he cant coach. He wins a state championship his 5th year correct me if im wrong but you all say he cant coach. Now for you people that dont like his daddy helping him would you not like to have a guy that has WON as much as anybody on your side please come on its time you face reality and realize that WC is for real With there Players and there Head coach

GO CENTRAL

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well it looks like its that time of the year agian.....thankfully basketball season is here. Im trying to remember the last time that Lavergne was relevant in the district it has been awhile and i dont see that changing especially when you have two powerhouse programs like Wilson Central and Mount Juliet in the district. This is how i see it shaping out

WC

MJ

Smyrna

Lavergne

Beech

Gallatin

Hendersonville

Hey say all you want to about Coach Brandon not being able to coach or "not being able to coach without his dad" last time i checked he had a state championship ring on his finger. Get back to me when Lavergne gets to the glass house /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wilson Central will win this district this year you have the best big girl in the state in hassel and the best coach as in Bud Brandon not Cambell. Bud is the coach of this team and since Rick went to MTSU Bud or Jim Brown from Jackson County is the best coach in tennessee I have known coach Bud brandon for a long time and he doesnt rebuild he reloads. Now dont get me wrong his dad was a great great coach and has probably groomed his son well. For all of you that say bud cant coach ur wrong his third year there i believe he had them as a state title contender but you say he cant coach. He wins a state championship his 5th year correct me if im wrong but you all say he cant coach. Now for you people that dont like his daddy helping him would you not like to have a guy that has WON as much as anybody on your side please come on its time you face reality and realize that WC is for real With there Players and there Head coach

GO CENTRAL

THE ONES THAT ARE MAKING THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE PROBABLY NOT WON MORE THAN 10 GAMES EACH YEAR AND HAVE GOTTEN TOSSED UPSIDE DOWN BY THE LADY WILDCATS!

THE ONES THAT ARE MAKING THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE PROBABLY NOT WON MORE THAN 10 GAMES EACH YEAR AND HAVE GOTTEN TOSSED UPSIDE DOWN BY THE LADY WILDCATS!

Most likely true.

All I have to say is I want some of those folks to help me pick lottery numbers. To predict these outcomes this early after what I've seen, must require a special crystal ball. What I've seen so far I wouldn't go out on a limb and bet against this Lady Wildcat team. So I think I'll just wait and see but if you have some lucky numbers send them our way. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />