McMinn Central vs Howard

89charger

After what I seen at Meigs Co. and Polk Co. I think our 2 minute offense might be just as effective as our run game.

that brings up a good point...if it is a close game, which i think it will be...i like central's chances...a TEAM will beat a collection of individuals every time..(there is you some minor trash talking) hahahaha were is t-mac? think he won't say anything that way he won't have to eat crowe like the meigs and polk fans did?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chargers are having a great year but it is not an undefeated year. Loudon spanked them pretty hard for the season opener.

in the region smart one /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Guest undefeated

that brings up a good point...if it is a close game, which i think it will be...i like central's chances...a TEAM will beat a collection of individuals every time..(there is you some minor trash talking) hahahaha were is t-mac? think he won't say anything that way he won't have to eat crowe like the meigs and polk fans did?

we had heard the CROW was starting to tast better after 13 years of doing it yourself so many years..........ha ha we still dont like it though MC 28 Howard 14 dont get to cocky the playoffs are next week be humble in victory as well as defeat

we had heard the CROW was starting to tast better after 13 years of doing it yourself so many years..........ha ha we still dont like it though MC 28 Howard 14 dont get to cocky the playoffs are next week be humble in victory as well as defeat

wow that was a great shot!!! i don't have a good comeback on that one...only thing i know is central fans aren't the one eating it this year!!! and what? fans can't be confident, not cocky, just because the playoffs are next week? so what if this region has been weak in the playoffs? who's to say this year can't be different? once you get in the playoffs anything can happen, especially at home. GO CHARGERS

Hey howards good but they only have one player and personley i dont think he can stand up to our great running backs

tds Hudson 1

tds Slack 4

Now I'm taking up for Howard but they got two tackles over 300 pounds each and they aint fat, they are stout individuals and their wideouts are dangerous in the open field.

Hudson 1 touchdown haha in the first quarter, Hudson will score three or four times but Central should out gun them. Good luck.

Now I'm taking up for Howard but they got two tackles over 300 pounds each and they aint fat, they are stout individuals and their wideouts are dangerous in the open field.

Hudson 1 touchdown haha in the first quarter, Hudson will score three or four times but Central should out gun them. Good luck.

yeah should be a great game....anyone know what the playoff matchups in the first round will look like? who are the top 4 in region 4-3A?

yeah should be a great game....anyone know what the playoff matchups in the first round will look like? who are the top 4 in region 4-3A?

Station Camp, Pearl-Cohn, WHite House and Greenbriar. All good teams, remember Reg. 3 was 0-4 against Reg. 4 last year. Both Central and Howard are better than any of the Reg. 3 teams last year so things could change.

I would like to see MC pound the ball like they came out in the 3rd qrt. of the Polk game. I think that Howard "O" needs to stay off the field. I think Coach Derrick might want to make a call to Coach Davis (Polk), to get a game plan for Howard. In all seriousness, MC needs to use a simular game plan that Polk had for MC. I think that MC can control the clock, play token discipline defense, and come out on top. I don't want to see them get in a shoot out. I am ready to watch Hudson, I've heard a lot about him.

Meigs had Howard 14-6 in the fourth quarter headed for another touchdown, but got stopped short and that gave howard the momentum to take it into overtime. All four teams in this region are tough, all losing by 1-2 points on each other. I think region 3-3a may make some noise in the playoffs. wouldnt it be nice to sweep the region