McMinn Central vs Howard

89charger

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta say howard has a great team. i was very impressed...they kept central in it a little with their mistakes, but central had their share of penalties, but they did what they had to do win it. CONGRATS TO THE CHARGERS ON A REGION CHAMPIONSHIP!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE DOUBTERS NOW!!!!! t-mac, you were right...hudson is a player!!! how does his stats line up with slacks?

gotta say howard has a great team. i was very impressed...they kept central in it a little with their mistakes, but central had their share of penalties, but they did what they had to do win it. CONGRATS TO THE CHARGERS ON A REGION CHAMPIONSHIP!!! WHERE ARE ALL THE DOUBTERS NOW!!!!! t-mac, you were right...hudson is a player!!! how does his stats line up with slacks?

Unofficial on Slack 25 carries 145 yds 3 tds

Well, it hasn't been the prettiest season at times, but what matters is the end results. REGION 3-3A CHAMPS does look good. We won at Meigs, at Polk, and at home against Howard with the total margin of victory being 7 for all three games. Course, the "W" is the important part, but I think that Central fans should get a bottle of Pepto Bismo or Mylanta with the purchase of each game ticket. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />