WHITE COUNTY FOOTBALL

SCIENCE

• 2 weeks later...

Why does Sparta only run about 4 or 5 plays? They seem to not know any plays. They seem to have 1 pass play.Not to impressive for 4a football.And where is the defense? I did not see the RED BANK game. I did see CROSSVILE and THE CENTRAL GAME.

Dude thats one of the most ridiculous posts i have ever read,coach has to adjust play calls to his talent level and personell and if you have seen wc they just dont have the guns.There is not a coach in the world that could have won with the talent we had.Just the facts hopefully the kids will come out and work like crazy in the off season and improve but bottom line is talent is down right now.

Well, isn't that a kick in the pants. "NOPE" is your answer? Well, no wonder there is a lack of support for the players & coaches. At least they did win a game in Coach Kerr's first year, can't say the same for the first year Brown coached. I hope that the ones who are eligible to come back will, and that they don't get frustrated & give up. In White County, there isn't a lot of support for the football program, except from the players families, students, & the school faculty. This isn't going to change overnight, but I am hoping with time it will. Whity County needs to be placed in a didtrict that they can compete with, & maybe with the naming of a new AD, finally, they will hopefully get to do that.

Well, isn't that a kick in the pants. "NOPE" is your answer? Well, no wonder there is a lack of support for the players & coaches. At least they did win a game in Coach Kerr's first year, can't say the same for the first year Brown coached. I hope that the ones who are eligible to come back will, and that they don't get frustrated & give up. In White County, there isn't a lot of support for the football program, except from the players families, students, & the school faculty. This isn't going to change overnight, but I am hoping with time it will. Whity County needs to be placed in a didtrict that they can compete with, & maybe with the naming of a new AD, finally, they will hopefully get to do that.

In 2009 White Co will have Stone Memorial & Cumberland Co. coming to 4A

The "nope" was only a joke.

I wish Sparta well in football(except for one game /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) and would like to see them get back competitive to where they can seriously compete for 4A playoff spots.

Would help the Cookeville/Sparta rivalry too.

Back when I played there were some real battles.In fact White County beat us my junior & senior seasons.Now it's gotten kinda ho-hum & I'm afraid that it may not last.That would be a real shame too!

I don't really have the answers to it,it just takes a LOT of hard work.(And a good head coach...)

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />