AE @ Kingston

Digger20

A-E has to win or have AC win to be in if they lose.

WRONG .. KEVB .... IF AE looses and AC wins then AC and Kingston are in ... If AE looses the only way they make it in is if AC looses also ..and that aint gonna happen with AC playing Stone ... plain and simple if AE wins they are in and if they loose they are out ...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WRONG .. KEVB .... IF AE looses and AC wins then AC and Kingston are in ... If AE looses the only way they make it in is if AC looses also ..and that aint gonna happen with AC playing Stone ... plain and simple if AE wins they are in and if they loose they are out ...

A-E is currently 4-2 in region play the worst they can finish is 4-3 with a loss to Kingston this Friday. As I posted before all three teams will be 4-3 if Kingston upsets A-E.

If all three teams finish with 4-3 region records then the tiebreakers will fall into effect. I believe AC will be out because of their three weak non region games.

Clinton and Lenoir City are sub .500 so those wins don't even count in the tiebreaker and Powell is currently at .500 and may beat Clinton this Friday so this win does count for AC in the tiebreaker. they will finish with a 4-3 region record, a 7-3 overall record and 1 win over and above their region opponents. (their cooked if Kingston wins)

Kingston will have 2 non region wins over .500 teams or better (Harriman, Rockwood)

A-E will have 2 non region wins over .500 teams or better (Carter and Brainerd)

I got thos off the www.tssaa.org website ... and it looks like if AE looses to Kingston and AC beats Stone Memorial then AE is out ..... see below ...

Knoxville Catholic is first. Knoxville Fulton is second.

If Austin East wins, Austin East is third and Anderson County is fourth.

If Austin East loses and Anderson County wins, Anderson County is third and Kingston is fourth.

If Austin East loses and Anderson County loses, Kingston is third and Austin East is fourth.

How can AC finish ahead of A-E when having the same region records.

AC lost the head to head (AUSTIN EAST BEAT ANDERSON CO. 36-2 on OCTOBER 12, 2007)

AC lost the head to head (AUSTIN EAST BEAT ANDERSON CO. 36-2 on OCTOBER 12, 2007)

I dont know ..all 3 teams will have 5-3 records in region ..evidently TSSAA knows how to break it out ... but AE beat AC, AC beat Kingston and Kingston would have beaten AE (if that happens) ... how the TSSAA arrives at saying AE is out if it looses .. who knows ???? There must be some other tie breaker ...

Non region - AE played DII, 3A and 4A

AC played 4A, 4A and 4A

Kingston played 2A,2A and 2A

by that I would think that Kingston would be out for playing lesser opponents out of region ...

Non region - AE played DII, 3A and 4A

AC played 4A, 4A and 4A

Kingston played 2A,2A and 2A

by that I would think that Kingston would be out for playing lesser opponents out of region ...

If Austin East loses and Anderson County wins, Anderson County is third and Kingston is fourth.

If Austin East loses and Anderson County loses, Kingston is third and Austin East is fourth.

Don't know the tiebreaker situation, but this is from TSSAA website.

Don't know the tiebreaker situation, but this is from TSSAA website.

Yea Jab ..I posted that same info on page 1 from TSSAA.ORG .. I was just wondering how they wouls work it when the 3 teams all have 5-3 records and they rotated beating each other .. I posted the non region opponents thinking that may be the final tye breaker ..... dont know !!!! But anyway if AE beats Kingston then its a moot point .....

TURTLE >>> your boys better get ready ... get beat and you go home !!!!!

Let me restate that you go home if you LOOSE and AC Wins (which they play Stone) ... so it looks like they will win so the pressure is on ... Kingston has improved and AC has improved ... I think the 2nd round games are gonna be good ones .....

Tad you should really think about quitting the crack for a few days man... 5-3 region records?????? there are only eight teams in region 2 AAA did each team beat themselves before week 0 LOL ???

I am totally confused by the 50% rule... all three teams play the same region schedule, so it really doesn't matter what the winning % of those teams are because all three teams have lost to or beaten those respective teams.

Having said that we have to look to their 3 non region games. AC beat one team (Powell) that has won 50% of their games, while A-E and Kingston (As long as Harriman beats Oakdale this Friday) have beaten 2 teams each with 50% of their games won.

How can TSSAA make a for sure playoff scenario when they have no idea what Harriman will do this Friday?

As far as the different Class and Division games DII, 2A, 4A, etc... I can't find that in the 50% rule anywhere...

I'll just keep paying the dues ad grin....

Tad you should really think about quitting the crack for a few days man... 5-3 region records?????? there are only eight teams in region 2 AAA did each team beat themselves before week 0 LOL ???

I am totally confused by the 50% rule... all three teams play the same region schedule, so it really doesn't matter what the winning % of those teams are because all three teams have lost to or beaten those respective teams.

Having said that we have to look to their 3 non region games. AC beat one team (Powell) that has won 50% of their games, while A-E and Kingston (As long as Harriman beats Oakdale this Friday) have beaten 2 teams each with 50% of their games won.

How can TSSAA make a for sure playoff scenario when they have no idea what Harriman will do this Friday?

As far as the different Class and Division games DII, 2A, 4A, etc... I can't find that in the 50% rule anywhere...

I'll just keep paying the dues ad grin....

Sorry Jays .. I kept saying 5-3 ... I know i meant 4-3 .... I guess i was thinking of 8 teams in region ..... Crack ?? never done it ... dont need it to get high ... I get high on Jesus !!!