Collinwood vs Wayne Co

TrojanSportsFan

The 2 point conversion didnt cross the goal , I seen the film and also asked the guy that had his knees wrapped up looking down the line , but ohh well ,,, im sure some MP fans will use this to poke fun anyways ,, wont you wholder ,,,lol oh yeah while im on the subject ,, the blocked extra point play ,,,, how can you not be lined up off-sides when your bumping helmates ,, oh well ,, i looked at the fim and seen what ref it was on that side ,, omg ... hard pill to swallow ,,,, Very nice job on our #10 WC linebackers ..... you earned my respect ... good luck with WHH ,,, Go Trojans

instant replay is great......just ask alabama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...dont get me wrong, nobody hates losing more than me but I personally think that collinwood got sent to an easier bracket there chunk........so as they say...things happen for a reason!!!!! everybody is 0-0 right now

as for no 10.....it seems they only have one play for the guy to tote it.....a sweep to the right.....you gotta be a tad more creative than that with a kids as talented as Adams you would think????

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hats off to Wayne County! You played 4 hard quarters and deserved the win. Collinwood, you made the last 2 minutes awfully darn exciting. Good luck in the playoffs!

Now, lets just remember the game up until the point that the buzzer sounded and move on. There are going to be many more exciting games to come.

Go Green!!!

The 2 point conversion didnt cross the goal , I seen the film and also asked the guy that had his knees wrapped up looking down the line , but ohh well ,,, im sure some MP fans will use this to poke fun anyways ,, wont you wholder ,,,lol oh yeah while im on the subject ,, the blocked extra point play ,,,, how can you not be lined up off-sides when your bumping helmates ,, oh well ,, i looked at the fim and seen what ref it was on that side ,, omg ... hard pill to swallow ,,,, Very nice job on our #10 WC linebackers ..... you earned my respect ... good luck with WHH ,,, Go Trojans

For sure, based on your post we should definitely trust your judgement for calls that require precision.

For sure, based on your post we should definitely trust your judgement for calls that require precision.

Okay everybody lets be real!! I may be a little old school but we always played stunts on Collinwood and Colliwood played right back with us! I mean the trojan head was cut off and burned and all that happened was it had to be paid for. Our mascot was painted all over!! So what is the big deal about a little flower arrangement that lifts right off the field? And who cares who sent the stupid thing! Is it worth blowing your top and looking crazy? Lighten up!! Yes, Waynesboro was on the field doesnt every team go onto the field after the game. If not then how do you get off of some fields. On top of that what parent wouldn't go out there when an adult is going nuts on kids and yours is out there??? I have tons of friends and family in Collinwood and I am sure most of us do but the Coaching staff went overboard in Collinwood. A little child could have been hurt bad!! Come on!!!! And what is with Waynesboro being sore winners!!!

Thats it exactley there Machiavelli ... Between me and the big man making that call ,,, you better bet the farm on my judgement /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> my friend ,, GO TROJANS

Okay everybody lets be real!! I may be a little old school but we always played stunts on Collinwood and Colliwood played right back with us! I mean the trojan head was cut off and burned and all that happened was it had to be paid for. Our mascot was painted all over!! So what is the big deal about a little flower arrangement that lifts right off the field? And who cares who sent the stupid thing! Is it worth blowing your top and looking crazy? Lighten up!! Yes, Waynesboro was on the field doesnt every team go onto the field after the game. If not then how do you get off of some fields. On top of that what parent wouldn't go out there when an adult is going nuts on kids and yours is out there??? I have tons of friends and family in Collinwood and I am sure most of us do but the Coaching staff went overboard in Collinwood. A little child could have been hurt bad!! Come on!!!! And what is with Waynesboro being sore winners!!!

Yes these pranks have always been a part of this rivalry. It goes back to before either team even had football. Most of these pranks are done the week of the game or during the night after the game. Or things will be sent to the other school saying it's from the other, which most of the time someone in that school sent it, which I think is what happened with the flower. Trying to get there team fired up.

I not trying to take up for what happened, or even say it was right, but this happened immediately following the game when emotions where still high and you see what happened. If this was to be done someone should have sneaked on the field that night and put it there to be seen the next day. But that still doesn't excuse what happened. Neither does it excuse fans from each side hollering things to each other from each side.

In my opinion, which is not worth much, and I'm not trying to get something started with this comment. But that little child as you call him should have been in the locker room with the rest of his teammates when this happened.

What happened makes both towns look bad in the rest of the states eyes and I hope we will put this behind us and move on.

Yes these pranks have always been a part of this rivalry. It goes back to before either team even had football. Most of these pranks are done the week of the game or during the night after the game. Or things will be sent to the other school saying it's from the other, which most of the time someone in that school sent it, which I think is what happened with the flower. Trying to get there team fired up.

I not trying to take up for what happened, or even say it was right, but this happened immediately following the game when emotions where still high and you see what happened. If this was to be done someone should have sneaked on the field that night and put it there to be seen the next day. But that still doesn't excuse what happened. Neither does it excuse fans from each side hollering things to each other from each side.

In my opinion, which is not worth much, and I'm not trying to get something started with this comment. But that little child as you call him should have been in the locker room with the rest of his teammates when this happened.

What happened makes both towns look bad in the rest of the states eyes and I hope we will put this behind us and move on.

I don't know who the coach was that did this; I just hope it wasn't Greenman. He didn't seem the type. The games are taken way to serious. Even these boards are taken to serious. People say and do things because of a loss or someone getting their goat. It really is rediculous some times. The players are kids that want for the most part to have a good time and put a few wins under their belts. Some on the other hand get out of control because they or their parents think they are the next Earl Campbell, or Peyton Manning. Very few will ever even see a college playing field in any sport, much less football. I guess what I'm saying is that parents, fans, and players need to sit down and take a deep breath and remember it's supposed to be fun.

I don't know who the coach was that did this; I just hope it wasn't Greenman. He didn't seem the type. The games are taken way to serious. Even these boards are taken to serious. People say and do things because of a loss or someone getting their goat. It really is rediculous some times. The players are kids that want for the most part to have a good time and put a few wins under their belts. Some on the other hand get out of control because they or their parents think they are the next Earl Campbell, or Peyton Manning. Very few will ever even see a college playing field in any sport, much less football. I guess what I'm saying is that parents, fans, and players need to sit down and take a deep breath and remember it's supposed to be fun.

Very, very true. By the way it wasn't greenman /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My hats off to Wayne County! You played 4 hard quarters and deserved the win. Collinwood, you made the last 2 minutes awfully darn exciting. Good luck in the playoffs!

Now, lets just remember the game up until the point that the buzzer sounded and move on. There are going to be many more exciting games to come.

Go Green!!!

I agree entirely. There are a lot of people in Waynesboro who have friends and family in Collinwood and vice versa, I think most of the comments made about that situation on here were from kids. But you're right, it's time to move on and just be thankful that both communities are fortunate enough to have enough talent to make a great game like that. Some are not so lucky. I'm not so sure about that last two minutes, dang near caused me to hyperventilate! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thats it exactley there Machiavelli ... Between me and the big man making that call ,,, you better bet the farm on my judgement /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> my friend ,, GO TROJANS

I suppose...as long as you aren't having to judge the difference between a period and a comma for ellipses. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

And for the record, I too am glad no little children were hurt that night.