McEwen vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

But what I have seen he has had some help. With a person over in west Tenn..................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's true. I have been so traumatized that I blocked that part out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true. I have been so traumatized that I blocked that part out. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know that we are going to come in there and try to hand ya'll your 2nd lost of the season, And I know that ya'll will be trying to hand us our 3rd for the season............ but good luck on Friday night............... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I did not say that we would get beat by 30+, I said we got beat by a team, that got beat by Jo Byrns 30+, but it was really like 26, 28 or something.....I do not remember and do not care to look it up right now.....did not see ya after the game.....l left right after the red zone stance... agree to disagree is fine with me, It honestly doesn't even matter.....Do not know if I will make it to the dungeon on friday night but good luck warriors....FYI you better come with something more than heart and determination....turnovers and giving up big plays = 1 long night....

I did not say that we would get beat by 30+, I said we got beat by a team, that got beat by Jo Byrns 30+, but it was really like 26, 28 or something.....I do not remember and do not care to look it up right now.....did not see ya after the game.....l left right after the red zone stance... agree to disagree is fine with me, It honestly doesn't even matter.....Do not know if I will make it to the dungeon on friday night but good luck warriors....FYI you better come with something more than heart and determination....turnovers and giving up big plays = 1 long night....

That right. Bo Byrns has beat the teams that beat us I will agree with you there............If you do get to go to the game have a safe trip. We may see each other there then................................ /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I know that we are going to come in there and try to hand ya'll your 2nd lost of the season, And I know that ya'll will be trying to hand us our 3rd for the season............ but good luck on Friday night............... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Thanks I hope we have a good clean injury free game. I also look for us to win, naturally.

Thanks I hope we have a good clean injury free game. I also look for us to win, naturally.

Me too.......................... But our boys are going to try not to let that happen on your part........... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you know who I am......

I'M not sure................................