EHS vs BGA

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please give some reasoning behind your predictions. You have given no one any reason to believe you.

Its just my prediction im not the one you need to be trying to believe its those boys who have been bustin thier tails week in and week out not me im just voicing my opinion BGA has a very good program and i think they will have a big night on the EHS defense.

Its just my prediction im not the one you need to be trying to believe its those boys who have been bustin thier tails week in and week out not me im just voicing my opinion BGA has a very good program and i think they will have a big night on the EHS defense.

I think Ensworth could have a big night also. They have had a very impressive season so far and this is also their first year to play with seniors. It should be an exciting atmosphere. I think it will be a tough game, but I think ensworth will come out with the win in the end.

BGA is a much different team than last year, for the better that is.....they have came around to be a pretty good team and that surprised alot of people, but the injuries will kill them....

I think Bowers is going to make sure he wins this game, he wants the playoffs bad.....i bet he has got soe trick plays up his sleeves.....

Also about the penalties. That wasn't very accurate...they were all in warren country and lets just say the refs didnt do to well. They called multiple calls on people that weren't in the game, and this goes both ways, but more for ensworth.....

Ensworth by 17

good luck to both teams....great game

Hopefully everyone appreciates the job Tim Johnson has done at BGA the last 2 years. I have a grandson on the 6th grade team and I assure you the future looks bright if some of those kids stay together. I remember the job CTJ did @ Franklin and I'm sure he will do as well at BGA. Congratulations to him and the entire BGA program.

Ensworth 24 BGA 21. Good game. Ensworth had a tough time with BGA's passing game. Ben Caudill did a very nice job for BGA at QB. Ensworth shot themselves in the foot several times, but their strong running game finally got it done in the second half. Two TDs by freshman Rodney Anderson. Ensworth defense shut down BGA's ground game in the second half. Tigers finish 8-2 in their first varsity season. Not bad.