Cascade vs. White House Heritage

FridayMainEvent

Who wins?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Straight from the TSSAA website.....Exciting stuff....

If Cascade wins and Jo Byrns wins, Jo Byrns is first, Cascade is second, White House Heritage is third, and McEwen is fourth. (YUCK)

If Cascade loses and Jo Byrns wins, White House Heritage is first, Jo Byrns is second, Cascade is third, and McEwen is fourth. (YEAHHH)

If Cascade wins and Jo Byrns loses, Cascade is first, White House Heritage is second, McEwen is third, and Jo Byrns is fourth. (WILL DO)

If Cascade loses and Jo Byrns loses, White House Heritage is first, Cascade is second, McEwen is third, and Jo Byrns is fourth. (YEAHHH)

From,

White House

HERITAGE PATRIOT fan.....ok c'mon friday.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cascade comes bounces back in a big way this friday night. I look for the Champions to play well and win this game even tho it might be close /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I hope you are correct. Hopefully the boys will continue to practice hard and use last weeks loss as motivation. There are alot of things that need to be addressed and many of them are very basic things.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes, that is an oxymorn!

Cascade11 & Trey, I had the same problem in getting off work late. Hopefully we'll meet face to face someday.

Here's a thought, Paul Revere would've never been able to warn everyone about the red coats if were not for the horse he was riding. GO CHAMPS!!!

Well in this instance I'm glad I was able to use an oxymoron. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I think Cascade comes bounces back in a big way this friday night. I look for the Champions to play well and win this game even tho it might be close /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, I just finished up my Humble Pie: And want to say so much for my 3 O.T. low scoring defensive battle from both teams. But hey what dosen't kill you only makes you better. The weekend is over the kids have gotten this one behind them and are ready to focus on the game at hand. Besides JBS I felt like WHH would be a good team and could possibly when the region. Having seen them play three times this year, they do a great job of swarming to the ball and they are well seasoned by Coach Brown. They do a great job on offense of getting the ball to their playmakers. I have to say they play good ball in Roberston County, and have for years. Well I know my Champions will rebound and this one could be a long one. Good Luck to both teams and I will be back later to give my final thoughts.

MTSU has moved into a 2nd place tie in the Sun Belt with 1 remaining home game if you have not seen a game you should head to the Boro and root on the Blue Raiders. They are Middle Tennessee's Team!

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> GOOOOOOO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuuuucckkkk! I just got this terrible mental picture of you in a cheerleading outfit, Elvis... Don't EVER do that again! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I hope you are correct. Hopefully the boys will continue to practice hard and use last weeks loss as motivation. There are alot of things that need to be addressed and many of them are very basic things.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Trey, I took your nickname over Saturday night because of those Vols! Otis was not a happy camper during that 4th quarter! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Trey, I took your nickname over Saturday night because of those Vols! Otis was not a happy camper during that 4th quarter! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

LOL you can gladly have the nickname. I thought the vols were going to give it up. I think the champs and vols have alot in common but I will be nice for now.

LOL you can gladly have the nickname. I thought the vols were going to give it up. I think the champs and vols have alot in common but I will be nice for now.

Let me know when your heading out, Friday. Maybe we can hook up somewhere North of Nashville and grab a bit to eat before the game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I think we'll only have one of the four kids with us so maybe it won't be too stressful...

Yuuuucckkkk! I just got this terrible mental picture of you in a cheerleading outfit, Elvis... Don't EVER do that again! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So are you say that you want me to be pull for WHH!!!!!! THEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Straight from the TSSAA website.....Exciting stuff....

If Cascade wins and Jo Byrns wins, Jo Byrns is first, Cascade is second, White House Heritage is third, and McEwen is fourth. (YUCK)

If Cascade loses and Jo Byrns wins, White House Heritage is first, Jo Byrns is second, Cascade is third, and McEwen is fourth. (YEAHHH)

If Cascade wins and Jo Byrns loses, Cascade is first, White House Heritage is second, McEwen is third, and Jo Byrns is fourth. (WILL DO)

If Cascade loses and Jo Byrns loses, White House Heritage is first, Cascade is second, McEwen is third, and Jo Byrns is fourth. (YEAHHH)

From,

White House

HERITAGE PATRIOT fan.....ok c'mon friday.

I liked your "WILL DO" scenerio the best! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That one gets a YEAHHHH from me.. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />