Greenback @ Oneida

scalper

Probably you more than likely need to watch the 11 on the field on offense,,,and on defense,probably the 11 on the field...This is a all around stacked team ...notice i said TEAM....When they are clicking you better watch out for all of 'em...So if your making the trip up here you won't be disappointed...Go get 'em boys...and how's it go

I WANNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like oneida is going to be well prepared. This may turn out to be a good game.i guess we will find out on Friday.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like oneida is going to be well prepared. This may turn out to be a good game.i guess we will find out on Friday.

I never predict a score , but the Oneida tribe seems to be a little hostile after not getting to play last week .If they come out like this friday it will be a long night for the cherokees.Im looking forward to seeing greenbacks passing game , it will have to be good to get anything on Oneidas (d). I think everyone know what eack team has . It is a matter of whitch team will execute. My money is on Oneida.

Is Lambert being considered for any other jobs? I wont want him to leave but good coaches almost always move on to bigger jobs. He lives here but has driven before for the game. any of you fellars got any thoughts

Well lets see...How about after this season you bring this question back up....Now is not the time...Chief Lambert is concentrating on his indians and getting them ready for battle...Kinda childish even bringing this question up isn't it???

This is a thread about OHS vs Greenback...Lets talk football here and not about jobs...OK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Not trying to be a smartdonkey but this question ain't even right....

I would expect that Oneida did a good job of getting their legs back under them. Yeah, they probably ran some sprints through the week, but if they ain't in football shape by now.....they won't ever be this year. Not having to play last Friday night, IMO is a huge plus for the Tribe. They should have fresh legs and had a chance to heal up. I'd really like for that offense to start coming together and generate more points, but you know what they say...great things come to those who wait. They will get there at some point, because they have some talent in a whole lot of places. T. Lambert can get it done here. His situation here is good enough for him to stay for a long time and I, for one, would speak publicly for that to occur. If he ever needed it, I got his back. Gonna be a fun ride into the playoffs, I'm looking forward to it. We've got some fish to fry......some questions to answer....some mistakes to correct......some wrongs to right......some payback in the mail..... (get the picture /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> )

Kazzy

Well lets see...How about after this season you bring this question back up....Now is not the time...Chief Lambert is concentrating on his indians and getting them ready for battle...Kinda childish even bringing this question up isn't it???

This is a thread about OHS vs Greenback...Lets talk football here and not about jobs...OK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Not trying to be a smartdonkey but this question ain't even right....

Yeah you are right. thought crossed my mind and I was just wonderin. I guess you played on some of the great teams in the past and I thought there might be some folks on the "inside" who knew what was goin on. I will be sittin there Friday. I think our defence will take care of business, dont you? That Woodard kid is going to be a player ( the tall one Sam---his brothers will be good too I bet). I heard we will be home in the playoff

Yeah you are right. thought crossed my mind and I was just wonderin. I guess you played on some of the great teams in the past and I thought there might be some folks on the "inside" who knew what was goin on. I will be sittin there Friday. I think our defence will take care of business, dont you? That Woodard kid is going to be a player ( the tall one Sam---his brothers will be good too I bet). I heard we will be home in the playoff

Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. I think lambo would be crazy to leave anytime soon. He has done wonders for Oneida and with only 5 seniors. Next year He will have 30 plus Juniors and seniors all with an understanding of what he wants.Not to mention some very talented underclassmen. I know lambo gets the credit , but he has a hand picked staff also. If we come out next year with all the same coaches and with the players that are expected to show up ,just think. I may be getting ahead of myself, this years not over yet. excuse me , but I've been idle for 2 weeks!!!

To add 2 more cents worth , the woodard brothers are diamonds in the rough. When lambo gets through with them they may be d-1 prospects. I can see #(24) sam being a starter soon , He has already made some big plays . I havent had the pleasure of meeting them yet, but everyone who I talk to say they are some good kids as well as athletes. Sam may have the best mix of moves and speed as anyone on the team . He is a freshman. Can you Imagine what he will do a few years from now.

One last topic, I started this thread worried about friday. maybe I'm getting excited ,but from what I hear Oneida has it in high gear . This may verywell be the most fisical team ( Oneida ) has been this year! Just gives me cold chills thinking about it. Well I've probably talked to much . I hope both teams come out Injury free. good luck to both teams, and Go Indians !!!!!!

Oneida's staff would not admit it but they are already getting in gear for the playoffs, Oneida's staff lucks out and they get to practice on their biggest weakness, the passing game. The game should never be in doubt. Oneida is probable the most physical in their region, Just ask Hampton, Offense needs to pick it up if they won't to go deep in the playoffs.

The Woodard boys are good, but to pick D-1 prospects from a 1A team as a freshman... thats a little bit of an overstatement.

I think the indians take this one by 14, but that they overlook the Kees a while, listenin to the radio to see which of the 4 teams they play next week from that region to the east.

Woodpecker's Lips?!?! I like that. Greenback hasn't topped anyone that was at least their equal. (no upsets) If Oneida folds the tents early for the play-offs, then this game could take a while to decide. (Lambo don't play that way) Midway has the most versatile offense in the district, but Oneida has the best defense. With Hood back in the line-up it will get a little bit tougher for Greenback because Hood is big, fast, and athletic. You all just keep him off the 4-wheelers for a little bit. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We will be excited to host the Cherokee Nation up here Friday Night, it will definitely be an "Wampum"! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Lambert's crew rolls 24 - 3.

Smelcer is a great guy and a great coach... I played for hime my senior year on the baseball team. I'm not sure why he left, but wherever he is i'm sure he is a positive contribution.