Hunters Lane at Hendersonville

JustWin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hendersonville faithful want/need a home playoff game after a (almost) 4 year drought..Hunters Lane will be one of the best if not THE best team the commandos play all year...i believe this is too close to call. if hatfield and his crew run roper and gambino with 15-20 carries each, i think the commandos will be very hard to defeat.if not, well you saw what happened in gallatin.

the hendersonville faithful want/need a home playoff game after a (almost) 4 year drought..Hunters Lane will be one of the best if not THE best team the commandos play all year...i believe this is too close to call. if hatfield and his crew run roper and gambino with 15-20 carries each, i think the commandos will be very hard to defeat.if not, well you saw what happened in gallatin.

I believe that HL is the best team they will play, this game has emerged as a pretty good rivalry so they should both bring it. By the way, I agree that Roper (and Gregory) needs the ball more. Hville needs to stop being so tricky with their offense and go back to just running it right at people. I don't think I've ever seen the Commandos pass the ball this much.

I believe that HL is the best team they will play, this game has emerged as a pretty good rivalry so they should both bring it. By the way, I agree that Roper (and Gregory) needs the ball more. Hville needs to stop being so tricky with their offense and go back to just running it right at people. I don't think I've ever seen the Commandos pass the ball this much.

I've never seen them pass this much. It does lead to some more big plays but sometimes it can lead to some big mistakes. We need to go back to the old Hendersonville ways of just pounding the ball and and the occasional pass to catch the defense off guard. HHS needs to utilize the playmakers they have in the backfield more.

I've never seen them pass this much. It does lead to some more big plays but sometimes it can lead to some big mistakes. We need to go back to the old Hendersonville ways of just pounding the ball and and the occasional pass to catch the defense off guard. HHS needs to utilize the playmakers they have in the backfield more.

Hendersonville really does have a good passing game and I do think it can be a big weapon, but when you run the ball like we used to, it puts you in complete control of the game. Everybody knows that there are some special players in the Commando backfield (Roper, Watson, Gregory, Gambino for instance) so it's time to start really using them.

yes roper should get at LEAST 20 carries, and they will have a better chance of winning...the only problem with running like the old HHS teams is that this O-line is not very consistent at all.Sometimes they control the line of scrimmage other times they dont.But at least with Roper he just needs a little crease to lower his shoulders and pound for about four or five yards. Last year they rode Roper between the 30's and got away from him in the red zone against HL both times...they got to ride this man child to the playoffs and beyond.

I know Hendersonville is better than what they showed against Gallatin,but I dont think they have enough to beat Hunters Lane. Their " D " has only allowed 48 points all year and three shutouts in a row and with everything that has been going on this week, thinking they had to forfiet then finding out they dont this team is going to be hard to handle friday night.

Hendersonville will have to step up big time to win this one ....

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!