Giles County vs. Marshall County

norespect

i didn't ask which sport taking a knee started in,all i asked is why did MC ditch the helmets that looked like Memphis.

i've heard a few things about the helmets...one, we were called by Memphis and told that we had to remove it...two,

Coach Mac took them with him when he was fired...three, Coach Johnson didnt like them so he changed it out for the USC Trojan's look

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've heard a few things about the helmets...one, we were called by Memphis and told that we had to remove it...two,

Coach Mac took them with him when he was fired...three, Coach Johnson didnt like them so he changed it out for the USC Trojan's look

cool,thanks for the info.i thought they were pretty cool.

This is rediculous....everyone always complains about Giles County's student section...Well guess what WHO CARES!!!!!!!!! These boys are 15 to 18 years old and they are just having fun. I can't believe Marshall County would even get on here and complain that GC's fans are classless, I mean Marshall County did put a sign up at GCHS on the building last year that read something like Giles County is bobbin' and they drew an expletive picture on the poster board. Now that is classless. And the whole spray painting thing, I am pretty sure that no one from GCHS did that. I heard that a MC band member did that. But anyway, Giles County played a great game last week and they deserved that win.

It was not a poster board on the Giles County High School. It was a very large bed sheet. And I really doubt that anyone from MC would paint an Explicit /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> word on their own field. Did MC fans also paint the sign that the GC cheerleaders held up for the run through that read "CHOKE ON THIS MARSHALL"? Fact: MC hates GC and vice versa. Fact: The reason MC (And it seems like everyone else who comes in contact with GC) dislikes GC so much is that everything about GC is laughable and dispicable. Their fans are so bad, people just feel sorry for them. They do have good teams but always seem stick their foot in their mouth. (Bolivar?). I think it is wonderful that they got whipped in the first round and MC moves on...for now. But the "classless" acts of these schools upon one another are good for the athletic programs and the rivalry. Go MC

It was not a poster board on the Giles County High School. It was a very large bed sheet. And I really doubt that anyone from MC would paint an Explicit /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> word on their own field. Did MC fans also paint the sign that the GC cheerleaders held up for the run through that read "CHOKE ON THIS MARSHALL"? Fact: MC hates GC and vice versa. Fact: The reason MC (And it seems like everyone else who comes in contact with GC) dislikes GC so much is that everything about GC is laughable and dispicable. Their fans are so bad, people just feel sorry for them. They do have good teams but always seem stick their foot in their mouth. (Bolivar?). I think it is wonderful that they got whipped in the first round and MC moves on...for now. But the "classless" acts of these schools upon one another are good for the athletic programs and the rivalry. Go MC

Are you from Marshall County?

How do you know it was a sheet???Hmmmm,sounds incriminating to me.

You are correct,what would this game be like without a good rivalry???

However, statements ,like yours, from people like you, is why so many

on both sides look bad.

Everything from GC is dispicable and laughable? Is the reason that Marshall County has been DOMINATED by Giles County in every sport except baseball in the past couple of years because that everyone has been laughing too hard to know they were losing? I mean Marshall County vandalizes our school with a giant sign over the gym then LOSES, then Giles County makes an ironic run through and the Marshall County fans are automatically darling saints who are being mistreated. COME ON! The hate runs DEEP on both sides. I don't think that Marshall County's fans are that great when most of them leave on senior night before the fourth quarter. The giles county fans have come to EVERY game, near and far. They were tail-gating at Montgomery Central and they'll be tail-gating the basketball games as well. Sure, the fans might say some less than classy stuff during the games, but you have to expect that in a rivalry game.

Oh well, the hate will go on. MARSHALL COUNTY BETTER GET READY FOR THE MOB COME BASKETBALL SEASON!