Giles County vs. Marshall County

norespect

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the Bobcats totally played a great game and whip us with out a doubt. But when you say shameless ploy I think you are calling the kettle black on that one. The Bobcats fans showed just how classless they are with their chants. To call out one player and yell at him not stop is not only showing no class but is very unsportsman like.

I think it is mighty big of people sitting in the stands to go after someone out there giving it his all on a football field. . All I can say is his mother took it better than I would have and I thought our player showed great class by ignoring the Bobcat fans.

I agree that the Bobcats totally played a great game and whip us with out a doubt. But when you say shameless ploy I think you are calling the kettle black on that one. The Bobcats fans showed just how classless they are with their chants. To call out one player and yell at him not stop is not only showing no class but is very unsportsman like.

I think it is mighty big of people sitting in the stands to go after someone out there giving it his all on a football field. . All I can say is his mother took it better than I would have and I thought our player showed great class by ignoring the Bobcat fans.

Im guessing that the Bobcat fans were chanting at Hightower being that he is MC's best player!!! This is not only classless but also rather stupid considering that he will be attending Tennessee next fall and will soon be a contributer for the vols!!!! There were prolly vols fans in GC's stands!!!!! How silly /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am a GC fan, and would like to apologize for the few fans who showed less of what GC fans really are. I for one am proud of all players on any team-it takes time, determination and dedication to play any sport in high school now and none of them need to be taunted while playing a game.

I am a GC fan, and would like to apologize for the few fans who showed less of what GC fans really are. I for one am proud of all players on any team-it takes time, determination and dedication to play any sport in high school now and none of them need to be taunted while playing a game.

I think it takes alot of work even for the team that is in last place. It is not easy to go to school, play sports, and work part time. (which most kids do).

But, on any of these sites have you ever seen MC fans say we are going to do this or that? We do not bad mouth our opponents we take them as they come. IMO MC has come along way from 3 and7 last year. We do not concern ourselves with the teams we are playing, the boys go on the field give 100% and leave it on the field.

I don't know why the ref's and (quote): Giles County or any other county would hate us. During rough times these boys were in diapers or in youth football.

Come on ref's and opponents these boys deserve your respect and your fairness. The team is different, the coaches are different, and so is the administration. Give us a break! The next time you see one of MC football players pat them on the back. They have paid the price!

Im guessing that the Bobcat fans were chanting at Hightower being that he is MC's best player!!! This is not only classless but also rather stupid considering that he will be attending Tennessee next fall and will soon be a contributer for the vols!!!! There were prolly vols fans in GC's stands!!!!! How silly /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

it wasnt just Hightower they were yellin at...Jaron Jones, Scotty Hargrove, and Trevor Walker (who they were yellin AFTER he had gotten hurt) were also yelled at just to name a few, and i was on the field with them at the time and they were givin everything they had to hold back their anger and frustration

i would just like to say that i was at the game and i apologize for the way our fans acted....you cant hold that against our players either it wasnt their fault. i noticed that most of the people doing the chanting were boys in the high school at giles county that probably should be playing football but apparently have better things to do.....like yelling at other teams players and showing absolutly no class at all. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

If Hightower can not take a few high school fans yelling at him from the sideline then i feel really sorry for him and his mom if he plans on being a star in future because if thinks 10 high school guys are bad just think of 10,000 college guys yellings over rated at him.. And wow i have never heard giles county fans called classless /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Giles is classless...have we forgotten two years ago when MC fans were throwing trash at the players as they were going to the locker room at half time, or how about some band member telling Giles players that "Giles county stinks" right after last fridays game....or the sign on GC's school last year.....im not saying that Giles isnt classless but MC fans need to think about their actions as well.