Giles County vs. Marshall County

norespect

The Giles County Bobcats travel to hostile territory in Lewisburg to throw down with Marshall County. Both teams will be playing for homefield advantage and a number 2 seed behind Lipscomb. GC comes off a big win against Creekwood and MC comes off a loss to David Lipscomb. Who wins this dog fight and why?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giles County Bobcats travel to hostile territory in Lewisburg to throw down with Marshall County. Both teams will be playing for homefield advantage and a number 2 seed behind Lipscomb. GC comes off a big win against Creekwood and MC comes off a loss to David Lipscomb. Who wins this dog fight and why?

I think marshall county wins...and why it'll be the first time in 9 years that marshall has beat giels at home...and the fact that that got a spankin at lipscomb thrives them to show the state that they arent pretenders....GIVE THE BALL TO BRADEN AND BLOCK

The winner is #2 and will host Bolivar to open the playoffs. The loser is #3 and will travel to JSS to open the playoffs.

I wonder how both teams really do matchup against one another now that they've both been beaten by David Lipscomb. If Cavalla O'Neal & Deshawn Greer are still hurt and Hightower is still limping around then I will pick Giles Co. to win. Otherwise it's going to be a tossup because both of these teams do have SPEED SPEED SPEED!!!!

I guess I will pick Giles to win over Marshall. Both teams run the ball fairly equally HOWEVER the fact that I believe to be true is that Wallace (Giles) is better than Morris (Marshall). Also we do know that all of Wallace's receivers are healthy. We do not know this to be true for Morris and his receivers.

I think marshall county wins...and why it'll be the first time in 9 years that marshall has beat giels at home...and the fact that that got a spankin at lipscomb thrives them to show the state that they arent pretenders....GIVE THE BALL TO BRADEN AND BLOCK

dont hate me for correcting you, but we beat Giles at home 2 years ago b/c whichever one won the game went to the playoffs, we won and got stomped by Lexington the next week

Based on what I have seen from these two teams and their match up with Lipscomb. Giles County had more punch until the staff altered the game plan than a banged up Marshall County squad. If Marshall County is still banged up and the Giles County staff doesn't get a brain freeze, I think GC will win this game. These two coaches are very good friends, but the GC coach has a second season under his belt with his team and should know how to get them ready to play a opponent that he is more familiar with. This is Thomas' first season with Marshall County and really has not been tested until the Lipscomb game..which he did not have his team totally prepared.

If Marshall County can get EVERYBODY healed, then this could be a game.

this is a game that really cannot be predicted. both teams are fighting for the same thing, home field advantage. this should be a really good game, one that definitely will be remembered by both teams.

I would have to pick MC. They are a little bigger and more physical, but No. 2 for Giles can get away from you. MC is a little more of a sound football team.