Warren Co. vs Cookeville

Phoenix

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C.O got to hold on to the ball tonight and they got to block good and #33Kyrie and #28B-Rich if they do they thing on D tonight and stop the ball We might come away with the win tonight i think it will be a good game tonight Come on Pionners bring a win back home baby LETS GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Boy C.O. has got to stop Dancing around and hit a hole instead of acting like he doesn't want to get hit. He seems to worried more about looking pretty than playing football. Rich better come to play you can tell when he wants to play and not.

Won't be a blowout...

Could be a blow out. Coffee Co. blowed them out during their homecoming. Joslin probably wouldn't try to run up the score on them if things head south. If WC's line comes to play and the skill players quit trying to look pretty and the play calling isn't so predictable it will be a close game. WC can win if they will do their jobs and protect the football!

I agree, it won't be a blowout! It will be close, unless WC fumbles and does the same mistakes that have hurt them in previous losses. I agree about CO and Rich. You can tell when Rich has his head in the game and when he don't. If he starts dancing around on the field to the band, then look out! WC defintely has the talent just hope play calls don't shoot them in the foot! Hope WC finishes BIG!! GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, it won't be a blowout! It will be close, unless WC fumbles and does the same mistakes that have hurt them in previous losses. I agree about CO and Rich. You can tell when Rich has his head in the game and when he don't. If he starts dancing around on the field to the band, then look out! WC defintely has the talent just hope play calls don't shoot them in the foot! Hope WC finishes BIG!! GO PIONEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich can be a mighty force when he wants to I agree. Offensively, gonna take more than CO or a fullback. Mix it up, be unpredictable. Skilled play calling can make a big difference. Play to win instead of playing not to lose. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good Luck To both teams tonight

I agree with that! Just hope for no injuries headed into the playoffs.

But go CAVS! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

And thanks Bigdaddy! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />