commando coaching

neilwrong1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok obviously hville football and knightman can't take constructive criticism. Let me guess both of yall are probably seniors who think your coaches is perfect and God in your eyes but this is a little information their not. If your actually reading this you can see that nobody is bashing anybody their just saying basically to pick it up with the players probally including both of you. I myself have no problem with Coach Hatfield. All I want is to go in the stands friday night and see the best player play and no ''seniorty'' when I played my coach at hhs let the seniors play but not allot and then put the best player in. Like I said its the coaching staff not all of them just a few. This is not a bashing thread so know your facts before you post them.

Ok obviously hville football and knightman can't take constructive criticism. Let me guess both of yall are probably seniors who think your coaches is perfect and God in your eyes but this is a little information their not. If your actually reading this you can see that nobody is bashing anybody their just saying basically to pick it up with the players probally including both of you. I myself have no problem with Coach Hatfield. All I want is to go in the stands friday night and see the best player play and no ''seniorty'' when I played my coach at hhs let the seniors play but not allot and then put the best player in. Like I said its the coaching staff not all of them just a few. This is not a bashing thread so know your facts before you post them.

What year did you play?

You are right he does only play seniors, 5 starters on offense are underclassmen, so maybe you should know your facts before you post

Ok Kinghtman, this topic was made to get oppinions out of people no need to get all mad trust me. Ok yes I agree that the coaching staff sometimes is out coached in games and coach Hatfield is a great coach and a great man and yes he does not sometimes use the talent that he has because of what grade their in their are plenty other teamates on that team that the coaching staff does not use that are just as good or better like for example the roper kid is very good but last time I looked the senior running back is only averaging like 2 to 3 yards a carry and also C.J Gambino is good and that Armstrong kid and on defense the roper kid needs to step it up and they also have good Defensive ends chason wall and andrew hieht and good defensive backs like Troy watson and Nick Yazzie and James Head who are not on the field the whole time because of so called "Seniority" but during their game this week againt hunterlane you better put your best out their or you will lose and get embarrised and its more important to win with juniors and let the seniors play some but in my oppnion I always want the best player to play and for the other guy who has a problem with the people not showing up on time how about you dicipline them by running after practice or doing more reps or making them get on scout team which ive seen some of the good kids but not by punishing them on the field, not letting the best player play so with that being said this team has allot of talent that they do not use as much to be seen and its not all Cach Htas fault theyr are several other coaches on that team that are out coached or coaches who do nothing but sit around all practice or just stand theyr Ive been to some practices and Coach Hat is always pushing the kids and teaching. Some of the other coaches need to step up!

Roper and Gambino are getting the majority of the carries this year, not Gregory. I also think Armstrong has been battling some injuries which is why he hasn't played as much. I don't get the part about Wall, Watson, or Head not being on the field cause of seniority when they are seniors. I can't think of any underclassmen that aren't playing and are more talented than the starters, who specifically are you talking about?

Roper and Gambino are getting the majority of the carries this year, not Gregory. I also think Armstrong has been battling some injuries which is why he hasn't played as much. I don't get the part about Wall, Watson, or Head not being on the field cause of seniority when they are seniors. I can't think of any underclassmen that aren't playing and are more talented than the starters, who specifically are you talking about?

Check the stats on the web site Gregory has almost 2 times the carries as anyone else on the team. Roper and Gambino have equal carries(approx 40) for the same amount of yards as Gregory. The under used player that I think most are Referring to is Tate(I Think he is also the JV Kid Referred to earlier) he has only approx 20 carries and is averaging approx 8 per.

As I said before there is plenty of room for improvement both coaches and players. Not all the loses are because of lesser talent. Teams with lesser talent win all the time. If you think you had more talent than say the GLencliff team you played last year - man for man - I would say you where wrong. Recievers, Size and Speed and just overall athletes I think some of the Metro Schools Have H'ville beat. Good thing that's not all that wins games.

Coaches and players need to get on the say page to finish this year and to build for next and the future. The next two years seem to have more talent than in the past and possibly even more size. The coaches need to figure out how to mold that into SUUUCCCCEEESSSS.

Give a person a good enough reason to follow and they probably will if they BELIEVE.

Check the stats on the web site Gregory has almost 2 times the carries as anyone else on the team. Roper and Gambino have equal carries(approx 40) for the same amount of yards as Gregory. The under used player that I think most are Referring to is Tate(I Think he is also the JV Kid Referred to earlier) he has only approx 20 carries and is averaging approx 8 per.

As I said before there is plenty of room for improvement both coaches and players. Not all the loses are because of lesser talent. Teams with lesser talent win all the time. If you think you had more talent than say the GLencliff team you played last year - man for man - I would say you where wrong. Recievers, Size and Speed and just overall athletes I think some of the Metro Schools Have H'ville beat. Good thing that's not all that wins games.

Coaches and players need to get on the say page to finish this year and to build for next and the future. The next two years seem to have more talent than in the past and possibly even more size. The coaches need to figure out how to mold that into SUUUCCCCEEESSSS.

Give a person a good enough reason to follow and they probably will if they BELIEVE.

The Tennessean has Roper with 48 carries and Gambino with 49. Roper also missed a few games earlier this year with a foot injury. Take away that injury and I'm sure he would be right up there with Gregory in carries, who has been healthy all year.

The Tennessean has Roper with 48 carries and Gambino with 49. Roper also missed a few games earlier this year with a foot injury. Take away that injury and I'm sure he would be right up there with Gregory in carries, who has been healthy all year.

Roper and Gambino should have that many carries in 2 games. Would you guys stop making excuses for the under use of these talents. FACTS are FACTS face it. These 2 backs are not used because in the system they use there is not a featured back. Is this right or wrong I'm not sure - but it would sure be worth a try to do something different.

Let me add that I'm 100% for this TEAM. But that's what we need to be is a TEAM. Players believing in coaches and coaches believing in players.. I think the talent is there - someone needs to find a way to utilize it and get them to believe.

Hendersonvilles talent is pulled from the same talent that beech, Station camp, gallatin, have, using that as an excuse to not be competitive and win ball games is a joke, loosing the last few years to these schools is not because of talent , its coaching period. we all know that hendersonville has as good or better talent then the other schools they prove that as freshman winning ball games againest the same kids, but to have a potential 4-6 or even 5-5 record and be happy with that is wrong, and to loose to a 3a 4a and gallatin in the same year someone needs to find out why and fix it, uninspired football, coachs need to lead,

enough said

Hendersonvilles talent is pulled from the same talent that beech, Station camp, gallatin, have, using that as an excuse to not be competitive and win ball games is a joke, loosing the last few years to these schools is not because of talent , its coaching period. we all know that hendersonville has as good or better talent then the other schools they prove that as freshman winning ball games againest the same kids, but to have a potential 4-6 or even 5-5 record and be happy with that is wrong, and to loose to a 3a 4a and gallatin in the same year someone needs to find out why and fix it, uninspired football, coachs need to lead,

enough said

Great point proved by football hhs, and on offense the Gregory kid has 81 attempts with 398 yards. DARRIEN ROPER has 48 attempts with 433 yards and C.J Gambino has 47 attempts with 345 yards. Do the math people. On defense the leading tacklers are Darrien Roper with 58 tackles with 7 sacks which plays allot of defense and Nick Yazzie has 52 tackles with 2 interceptions which he plays some and James head which has 30 tackles and 1 interception WHICH WAS TAKEN TO THE HOUSE FOR A COMMANDO TOUCHDOWN and he doesnt start, also roman schutt which has improved and he doesnt play as much as he should. So what this all boils down to is were not trying to bash anyone were trying to say is play the right people exspecially against a tremendous HUNTERLANE football team.

To answer knightman and hvillefootball I played for the class of 1988 under Bill Derrick and we went 10-4.