commando coaching

neilwrong1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first i just graduated from the team last year thats why i know the talent level of these kids.But its not under used talent.The talent is just not there, they are tough physical kids yes but as talented as the people they line up against no.

They were more talented then Station Camp, Beech and Gallatin. Talent is not the only thing that wins ballgames.

Your team last year was better than Hunters(2 times) Lane, Beech, Antioch and played better than Gallatin not to win.

Look It's a combination of the coaches and the players not being on the same page and not having the same goals. And maybe it is up to the coaching staff to bring that all together.

Coach Hatfield is a great coach and a well respected man off the field, there is noone that could come fill his shoes and do better than what hes done, its easy to criticize someone when things are going bad im sure thats why you didnt create this topic after last weeks win over overton. So until you get around the program and know what goes on monday thru thursday and during the off season, you need to shut your mouth!

Coach Hatfield is a great coach and a well respected man off the field, there is noone that could come fill his shoes and do better than what hes done, its easy to criticize someone when things are going bad im sure thats why you didnt create this topic after last weeks win over overton. So until you get around the program and know what goes on monday thru thursday and during the off season, you need to shut your mouth!

Ok Kinghtman, this topic was made to get oppinions out of people no need to get all mad trust me. Ok yes I agree that the coaching staff sometimes is out coached in games and coach Hatfield is a great coach and a great man and yes he does not sometimes use the talent that he has because of what grade their in their are plenty other teamates on that team that the coaching staff does not use that are just as good or better like for example the roper kid is very good but last time I looked the senior running back is only averaging like 2 to 3 yards a carry and also C.J Gambino is good and that Armstrong kid and on defense the roper kid needs to step it up and they also have good Defensive ends chason wall and andrew hieht and good defensive backs like Troy watson and Nick Yazzie and James Head who are not on the field the whole time because of so called "Seniority" but during their game this week againt hunterlane you better put your best out their or you will lose and get embarrised and its more important to win with juniors and let the seniors play some but in my oppnion I always want the best player to play and for the other guy who has a problem with the people not showing up on time how about you dicipline them by running after practice or doing more reps or making them get on scout team which ive seen some of the good kids but not by punishing them on the field, not letting the best player play so with that being said this team has allot of talent that they do not use as much to be seen and its not all Cach Htas fault theyr are several other coaches on that team that are out coached or coaches who do nothing but sit around all practice or just stand theyr Ive been to some practices and Coach Hat is always pushing the kids and teaching. Some of the other coaches need to step up!

Ok Kinghtman, this topic was made to get oppinions out of people no need to get all mad trust me. Ok yes I agree that the coaching staff sometimes is out coached in games and coach Hatfield is a great coach and a great man and yes he does not sometimes use the talent that he has because of what grade their in their are plenty other teamates on that team that the coaching staff does not use that are just as good or better like for example the roper kid is very good but last time I looked the senior running back is only averaging like 2 to 3 yards a carry and also C.J Gambino is good and that Armstrong kid and on defense the roper kid needs to step it up and they also have good Defensive ends chason wall and andrew hieht and good defensive backs like Troy watson and Nick Yazzie and James Head who are not on the field the whole time because of so called "Seniority" but during their game this week againt hunterlane you better put your best out their or you will lose and get embarrised and its more important to win with juniors and let the seniors play some but in my oppnion I always want the best player to play and for the other guy who has a problem with the people not showing up on time how about you dicipline them by running after practice or doing more reps or making them get on scout team which ive seen some of the good kids but not by punishing them on the field, not letting the best player play so with that being said this team has allot of talent that they do not use as much to be seen and its not all Cach Htas fault theyr are several other coaches on that team that are out coached or coaches who do nothing but sit around all practice or just stand theyr Ive been to some practices and Coach Hat is always pushing the kids and teaching. Some of the other coaches need to step up!

wow

Are you sure you've been to an Hville practice? From what I've seen, all the coaches do a great job of coaching and all work to push the kids to be their best. The thing is, no matter how good of a coach you are, you can't win if the players don't play hard. Last week Hville lost because of the effort of the team, not the coaching. Also, I would like to see any coach in the state do what Coach Hatfield does with the talent on the team each year, I don't think any of them could.

Am I the only person that went to the Gallatin and Hendersonville football game that thinks Hendersonville got out played and out coached. What a horrible defensive game plan - granted they got out played, but to never see any adjustments or anything is just unbelievable.

This is not the only game for Hendersonville that I have seen this year that leads me to say they have a great deal of talent but lack coaching. Example = the Station Camp game on TV - What a coaching blunder to give the ball back to SC with that much time left on the clock.

Example 2 - The Beech game - It seemed as if after the first half they couldn't adjust to what beech threw at them.

I know sometimes the kids just don't respond but it seems this coaching staff has a hard time even playing the best players. How can it be 3rd down and 3 or 4 and the Roper kid not be on the field. I've also heard the have another kid on the team that has eat up the JV defenses he's faced but can't get on the field for the varsity.

Maybe I don't know the whole story for the Commando team but it seems to be unjust what is going on with that team.

Seems like you joined the T to bash Coach Hatfield. He is a very good coach (one of the best in the state) and does a great job. The players are very fortunate to have him as "Coach."

Have you talked to Coach Hatfield about your problem with the program?

I don't think he has what it takes to voice his problem to Hatfield

i dont think he does either but the assistant coaches are great and the reason we are being so defensive because we know how great the coaches are.We have been around the program on a daily basis unlike some people who have been to three games this year.And we were only better than beech last year, the other teams were more talented and beech out played the players check the film on how many tackles were missed.You go apply big guy and see if you can do better.