commando coaching

neilwrong1

Great point proved by football hhs, and on offense the Gregory kid has 81 attempts with 398 yards. DARRIEN ROPER has 48 attempts with 433 yards and C.J Gambino has 47 attempts with 345 yards. Do the math people. On defense the leading tacklers are Darrien Roper with 58 tackles with 7 sacks which plays allot of defense and Nick Yazzie has 52 tackles with 2 interceptions which he plays some and James head which has 30 tackles and 1 interception WHICH WAS TAKEN TO THE HOUSE FOR A COMMANDO TOUCHDOWN and he doesnt start, also roman schutt which has improved and he doesnt play as much as he should. So what this all boils down to is were not trying to bash anyone were trying to say is play the right people exspecially against a tremendous HUNTERLANE football team.

To answer knightman and hvillefootball I played for the class of 1988 under Bill Derrick and we went 10-4.

I never asked what class you were in, frankly I don't consider you much of an HHS alum with the way you come on here and criticize the current team.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never asked what class you were in, frankly I don't consider you much of an HHS alum with the way you come on here and criticize the current team.

No criticizing, obviously you must play on the team now with the way you got offended by this? What were trying to say is play the right people. So another person who comes on here saying that we are so called "Bashing" were not were telling everybody to step it up and what the Forum should of said Commmando football not commando coaching.

That what going out to nextbest09 and knightman I appologize.

its cool man but its just hard to believe with the allumni i have met from hhs that they would put down the assistant coaches especially someone who played football at hendersonville with one of them. i doubt that you were talking about coach bundy and you werent personally putting him down but if you call out any of them you are calling out all of them and also the team, i understand the point that you are getting at i just don't like the comments that you made about the coaches sitting around.

No criticizing, obviously you must play on the team now with the way you got offended by this? What were trying to say is play the right people. So another person who comes on here saying that we are so called "Bashing" were not were telling everybody to step it up and what the Forum should of said Commmando football not commando coaching.

Why would I have to be on the team to be offended by you bashing these coaches? I have played under them and for you to basically call them lazy (which you did), I consider that calling out the team. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.

We have to remember this is football not study club. You do what it takes to win. I agree off the field decisions effect your success, but the best players should be on the field. It is the given right for their teammates and alumini to do this to win. Coach Hat=great coach Coach Hat=so-so play calling

Why would I have to be on the team to be offended by you bashing these coaches? I have played under them and for you to basically call them lazy (which you did), I consider that calling out the team. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.

This is my opinion, if I may. All is not well with team and stubborness to change will get us nowhere. What needs to happen is they need to come together as a team, not coaches, sophmores, juniors and seniors but as COMMANDOS.

All the individual crap should end at camp and the best 11 should play as much as possible. If someone has an issue in the classroom or attending practice don't dressm'

These coaches are not LAZY. They work harder than any coaches I have ever seen. These players for the most part work hard. We need someone to put this together and that is Coach Hats Responsiblity. He is the Head Coach and should take the heat when we perform badly and enjoy the compliments when we do good.

Bottom line is we need this game and if we show up like we did last week -- we don't deserve to be in the playoffs-That's Coaches and Players and Parents and Alum

I have been attending H'ville games for over 20 years so I think can speak to this year. Up front we do not have the size and strength of past teams. Like most years we do not have the speed of our opponents. Defensively we have not been good all year. Even in our wins we have given up a lot of points and yards. Offensively when the year started we had 2 running backs (Roper and Gregory) that I had confidence in. Problem is that they play the same position. C.J. has really came on and so have Dathan and Spencer A so I think our offense can score. We cannot show any Friday night, play mediocre and have a chance to win. I thought when the season started that if we made the playoffs it would be quite an achievement. We do not have top 6 in the region talent much less top 2 or 3. I do not always agree with Coach Hatfield on who he plays but what I do know is that he has taken us to the finals twice with overachieving teams. If you will look at the last 20 years H'ville has not produced very many D1 players and you can't name more that 3 or 4 from the two times we went to the finals that went D1. If the guy can't coach then how did we go to the finals twice and at one time beat the Green Wave 7 straight times. This year Station Camp is undefeated last time I checked, Dickson County is pretty good, Antioch is pretty good, Beech is probably going to make the playoffs. While I am disappointed when we lose I still think if we are fortunate enough to get in the playoffs I think we can make some noise. Remember last year we were at least a 2 touchdown underdog on the road at Franklin and won.

I have been attending H'ville games for over 20 years so I think can speak to this year. Up front we do not have the size and strength of past teams. Like most years we do not have the speed of our opponents. Defensively we have not been good all year. Even in our wins we have given up a lot of points and yards. Offensively when the year started we had 2 running backs (Roper and Gregory) that I had confidence in. Problem is that they play the same position. C.J. has really came on and so have Dathan and Spencer A so I think our offense can score. We cannot show any Friday night, play mediocre and have a chance to win. I thought when the season started that if we made the playoffs it would be quite an achievement. We do not have top 6 in the region talent much less top 2 or 3. I do not always agree with Coach Hatfield on who he plays but what I do know is that he has taken us to the finals twice with overachieving teams. If you will look at the last 20 years H'ville has not produced very many D1 players and you can't name more that 3 or 4 from the two times we went to the finals that went D1. If the guy can't coach then how did we go to the finals twice and at one time beat the Green Wave 7 straight times. This year Station Camp is undefeated last time I checked, Dickson County is pretty good, Antioch is pretty good, Beech is probably going to make the playoffs. While I am disappointed when we lose I still think if we are fortunate enough to get in the playoffs I think we can make some noise. Remember last year we were at least a 2 touchdown underdog on the road at Franklin and won.

Great points. I think we are just not together, as one, this year. Maybe it will cahange this week

lets hope so...the commandos have always been known as a tough usually competitive football team. to get on coacht and call out the coaching staff is utter ludacris. does hendersonville have a lot of talent, NO (for the most part).do they have heart YES (for the most part). coach hat and his coaching staff has carried this program on their backs and i would like to see the players stepping up and helping them out. lets get back to hunters lane vs. hville plaese.......