commando coaching

neilwrong1

Agreed. this might be one of the most talented to come through hendersonville since the class of 01...expecting BIG things from you boys

They could indeed be the most talented class in a while and have a very good year, let's just hope they keep it all in perspective and remember that this is a team game, its not all about individual talent. The team a few years ago that went 3-7 was similar to this group talent wise, but they seemed to all be playing for themselves and look what happened.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very true. lets hope this group doesnt turn out like class of 06. im hearing predictions of 10-0 for next years regular season. woah, slow down and try and beat station camp first /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Has Hendersonvilles schedule been set for next year?

Yes I do think they will have the best team in the region next year IF they play as a team and don't care who gets the credit or the stats.

How about 1 game at a time. Let's get them ready for SC first and take care of business 1 game at a time. I know it's easier said than done but if they can be convienced of that then they will be able to be successful.

There are a few "me's" on the team that need a change of attitude - maybe over the next few months the coaches can handle that. But they need to start now!