Scott vs Knox Catholic

MasterChief

I didn't come to start this forum seeing through my scarlet glasses and come out stating that Scott is going to beat KC. This is more like a message to the football seniors of 07. I hope you guys have a great week of practice and enjoy it to the fullest cause it was one of my favorites. Set aside the differences because they'll all be solved here in just a few short days. I would also like to give my apology for upsetting "two seniors" the week of LA but I do not take my posts because just like your coach told you this week "walrus", the majority of people didn't give ya'll and snowball's chance in the desert to win that game and you shouldn't be embarrassed by what I said. I didn't say the offense stunk, I said they struggled and the really did and the struggle has continued. To the other senior who helped post, You know that your in the wrong for even letting that get posted especially all of the battles we went through together through 3 years. I guess you forgot about me puling both of our reps in Ohio during the passing league your sophmore year when it was about 96 degrees outside. Nevertheless it's in the past, and good luck this week to ya'll. We've been through plenty of downs and ups and I still count ya'll as family in my book.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Knoxville Catholic will take Scott County apart. I don't see Scott having any type of chance at all in this one. I will go out on a limb and say that Catholic blows them out in this game. Goodluck to everyone from both teams.

Ooooo... I like how your going out on a limb to make that prediction.

yea his limb must be a tree trunk. I'm not bashing Scott but they haven't showed up in awhile. (looks over shoulder waiting for someone to make a anonymous account to rant and rave)

They're fine. They have done well this season. If they were in Region 1 with their current record, they would be in the playoffs. If you played a region 1 schedule, you'd be competing for the region and likely finish with a 1 or 2 loss season. Once you're in the playoffs .... you could at least say you made the playoffs. Still look for a region 2 sweep.

Scott Co. is a decent football team. They have not played they type of competition that many other teams in their region have. They could compete in Region 1. Could they win it? I don't know, but they seem to struggle with many teams that are middle of the road teams. Catholic will win this by 30 points or more.