Huntingdon @ Adamsville

utvol2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look. I know we are suppose to loose. But there are quite a few games where we did what we were not supposed to do. Most of it negative. But if we do what we are not supposed to do (positive) then we can win. That's why we play this thing out. Right now our backs are against the wall and we have to be determined to "tear down this wall".

I always did want to quote Ronald Reagan. And look what happened. The walls came down.

GO CARDINALS

I think Huntingdon would have to play really badly and turn the ball over, then Adamsville would have to play the best game they have played this year. They will need to balance their offensive attack and be extremely physical on defense.

Stranger things have happened, but I'm afraid Huntingdon 42 Adamsville 14.

Now I have the score. If someone would just send me all the stats I guess I can just stay home. Man I sure wish I could know things in the future like that. I could be rich, rich, rich. But to say that to win Huntingdon would have to play lousy and A'ville would have to play their best game is silly. It seems like your preparing your excuse when A'ville wins, "O Huntingdon did't play good and A'ville was lucky". Sounds like an excuse to me.

Now I have the score. If someone would just send me all the stats I guess I can just stay home. Man I sure wish I could know things in the future like that. I could be rich, rich, rich. But to say that to win Huntingdon would have to play lousy and A'ville would have to play their best game is silly. It seems like your preparing your excuse when A'ville wins, "O Huntingdon did't play good and A'ville was lucky". Sounds like an excuse to me.

Funny how that works isn't it. When a team that is not favored wins it is always because the favored

team played lousy or they weren't on their game tonight or they were looking ahead to the playoffs,

blah, blah, blah!!!! It is never that the team they played against was just the better team that night

or they played a better game that night. Win or lose, Huntingdon will still have to play ball! Go Red Rage!

Don't call it an ability to predict the future. Call it an estimation. Sorry you're the underdog, but that's just the way it is. Yes, at the end of the day, Huntingdon has to play the game, but my 'educated guess' says that they are gonna blow you out. Sorry I feel that way, but I have seen both teams play and they are faster, bigger, stronger and more physical than Adamsville. The team that is bigger, faster, stronger and more physical usually ends up winning a football game. Am I wrong?

And since you asked, if I had to guess some stats I'd put Weathers around 250 yards and three touchdowns, and that yardage will be about 75 more yards than Adamsville's total offense. Sorry, but I just feel that way. I think Aville's on the right path, improving, blah blah blah, but you're not there yet. Not by a longshot.

If you had taken care of business last week against Halls, maybe you'd be looking at a wildcard. But you didn't take care of business last week and now you're forced to pull an upset to get into the playoffs. So don't get all pissy with the 'fortune tellers' on CoachT, get out there and play football!