Rockwood at CAK

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rockwood's run vs. CAK's pass who wins? gonna be a great game to watch...

Just to clear some things up...

CAK has a passing game and a running game... haha any of you rockwood kids see the kid from cak on the highlight reels hurdling the Sweetwater player last week??

if you haven't check it out at ...

http://www.wbir.com/video/player.aspx?aid=...=hi&cat=125

Anyways rockwood may be good, but cak will be able to Handle them.

CAK will take this one.

CAK-42

Rockwood-17

I dont want 2 put no pressure on any1, but how this game goes all depends on the left arm of the tigers QB. Cause CAK is going 2 work all week to put a stop to the tigers running game. Every1 says you have 2 run to set up the pass, but it works the other way around to. Cause if the tigers cant pass CAK is going 2 put 8 or 9 guys in the box, and its going 2 be hard for the tigers running game 2 get going. THis game all comes down 2 the passing game of the tigers...

Look for a lot of big plays from both teams, this is going 2 be a game full of highlights.

Tigers 28

CAK 21 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Our tigers played great ball tonight. It's hard to win when you have to play a good team and the officials both' I don't want to take anything away fron cak because they are a good ball team but the officiating tonight was the worse that I have seen in 50 years! Someone needs to send the game tape to whoever is over these clowns and get something done about them! Hate the #41 was ejected. That ends his career on a bad note and he won't get to play next week.We'll miss him but the other boys will have to step up. All we have read in the paper on heard on tv is about their mlb bennet but I wouldn't trade our mlb Allen for 2 of him. He played a great game tonight. I asked why he had on a different # tonight (45) and was told he wanted to do it for his dad because that was his old #.Our coaches had a great game plan tonight but it just wasn't meant to be. If we could have gotten our passing game going then it would have been a different game. Congratulations to our boys on playing like champions tonight.(and the coaches too)

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!