Get mad now and beat the crowd

mikemcgee

Guest tigers1234

Mike and ERA here is your chance to beat them to the punch since the Tennessean's doesn't come out until Friday you can name yours today.

You know...instead of getting mad...flood them...From what I understand about the selection process...the writer of this list selects players...a one man deal...I know that if all the coaches made a big effort to get their players stats to this guy...then he would almost certainly have to look at all the girls in the area...wouldn't he?.. He would have a huge base to pull stats from...and could make his selections accordingly...I say flood the guy with information...then watch the list...and when a coach sees a player selected...that isn't quite as good as one of his players...ask why...over and over until an answer is given...

There is no doubt some great players will be left out, there is no way not to. Feelings will get hurt and people will get on this board and whine (me included). But let's not do like a few people did last year and name specific girls who we think shouldn't have made it.

Here are some you will not see in the Tennessean on Friday

Best Concession Stand Workers....Brentwood Academy

Best HS softball field.....Coffee County

Worst Decision By the TSSAA (this year)...Spring Fling to Memphis

Best Teams that started well and finished well....Dickson County, Davidson Academy, Brentwood Academy

Most Overrated Team....Fill in the blank

Best Music at a Softball Field....Coffee County

Most Rain Outs...All Middle Tennessee

Best Internet Site...Coacht