David Brainerd @ Temple

dadoffour

Battle of the up-and-comers? JV wise Lookout Valley & South Pittsburg went undefeted. Do you think Temple or DB will ever be in the top 4 of this Region? Good Luck. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

My subtitle was going to be "Battle of the bottom dwellers", but I chose to keep it positive.

No doubt in my mind Temple and DBS will be top 4 teams someday. It may be a few years away, but it'll happen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Lookout Valley, Grace, Silverdale or Whitwell will be as strong next year as they are this year. I could be wrong, but it seems like all of their key athletes are Seniors. DB loses some key lineman and size, but all skilled athletes are back. Another year of experience, growth and maturity leads me to believe they can compete for a top 4 spot. SP owns #1.

[/quote

Most of Grace's Key Athletes will be back QB,RB,Wr

I don't believe Lookout Valley, Grace, Silverdale or Whitwell will be as strong next year as they are this year. I could be wrong, but it seems like all of their key athletes are Seniors. DB loses some key lineman and size, but all skilled athletes are back. Another year of experience, growth and maturity leads me to believe they can compete for a top 4 spot. SP owns #1.

[/quote

Most of Grace's Key Athletes will be back QB,RB,Wr

[/quote

Grace returns 8 staters on Defense and 9 on offense. And should get some help from Fuquan who is a junior that had to sit out this year, he runs a 4.6. They also have a strong 8th grade class coming up with one player that runs 4.5 ~ 4.6 range that was the best player in the Isc conference this year.

Grace returns 8 staters on Defense and 9 on offense. And should get some help from Fuquan who is a junior that had to sit out this year, he runs a 4.6. They also have a strong 8th grade class coming up with one player that runs 4.5 ~ 4.6 range that was the best player in the Isc conference this year.

That 8th grader looked like an All-American. I just wish we could have played. I think it would have been a classic. Josh ready for Friday?

That 8th grader looked like an All-American. I just wish we could have played. I think it would have been a classic. Josh ready for Friday?

Yes Dedrick is a gifted player, and yes I would have liked to of played the game as well just to see how we would of faired. I think Josh is ready, he loves the game of football and is always looking foward to the next game. Josh knows this is going to be a very tough game. I was wondering if Coach Grider would consider a 7 on 7 passing game with no rushing the passer . Josh is just 6 yards behind Marco Daily in total yards who leads the state in single A and Mount Pleasant's regular season is over. I hope Josh can get 6 yards friday night.

Yes Dedrick is a gifted player, and yes I would have liked to of played the game as well just to see how we would of faired. I think Josh is ready, he loves the game of football and is always looking foward to the next game. Josh knows this is going to be a very tough game. I was wondering if Coach Grider would consider a 7 on 7 passing game with no rushing the passer . Josh is just 6 yards behind Marco Daily in total yards who leads the state in single A and Mount Pleasant's regular season is over. I hope Josh can get 6 yards friday night.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Might even it up a little but it would make it easier for us to contain Josh

The one thing about our pursuit is that sometimes we go so hard we over-run. That makes me a little nervous with Josh back there scrambling. He is very good a making something big out of a broken play. I will be very surprised if he doesn't get those 6 yards. Actually I hope he gets them so we can have this years total yards record in Region 3 ......but I don't want him to get much more than the the 6 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Look me up Friday night

Back to DB-Temple. Should be an interesting game. I think DB wins but Temple will make it a game

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Might even it up a little but it would make it easier for us to contain Josh

The one thing about our pursuit is that sometimes we go so hard we over-run. That makes me a little nervous with Josh back there scrambling. He is very good a making something big out of a broken play. I will be very surprised if he doesn't get those 6 yards. Actually I hope he gets them so we can have this years total yards record in Region 3 ......but I don't want him to get much more than the the 6 /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Look me up Friday night

Back to DB-Temple. Should be an interesting game. I think DB wins but Temple will make it a game

If your DE's contain you should be okay. If your tackles can get in his face, he doesnt throw well under pressure.

is scruggs a senior??