Antioch

Icy

I was standing right there when that happened. The kid from Tennessee high was talking bad about Kyle's mother and the team. Things I can't not even to being to say out here. Kyle did what anybody would do he took offense to it and did what he did. The kid from Tennessee high was way out of line and deserved what he got.

Its not the things that happened one the court that hurt them ( because I believe that if he did say anything for Kyle than he was an idiot), but it was what happened after the game. After everyone left the arena. The whole team came up and confronted the student. Everyone was just talking politly until McAdoo steps up and trys to start a fight. I dont understand why he couldnt just let it go. The student apologized and shook hands with kyle. It was everything that happened from then on that led to them getting banned.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the things that happened one the court that hurt them ( because I believe that if he did say anything for Kyle than he was an idiot), but it was what happened after the game. After everyone left the arena. The whole team came up and confronted the student. Everyone was just talking politly until McAdoo steps up and trys to start a fight. I dont understand why he couldnt just let it go. The student apologized and shook hands with kyle. It was everything that happened from then on that led to them getting banned.

Ok, one incident where someone was totally disrespected makes the whole team thugs. Don't comment if you don't know these kids. I see them every day, and they are well behaved, though they do typical teenage stuff. To be real, when you said that Taj was the nice one, it shocked me. Let's leave last year last year. This is a new and mature bunch that realizes the expectations put on them. They are focused and talented, and we all know that Coach Nollner runs a class A program. The final weekend of the season is an obtainable goal this year.