Fairview @ Richland

Pride3317

I think he means Loretto. and yes they will probably roll. There is an outside chance that they won't get in but the stars have to align in richlands favor and one of the 5-5 wild card hopefuls have to sacrifice a goat at the 50-yard line after they win on friday. Doubt that'll happen, Fairview goes in as a 6-7 seed depending on how many 1 seeds are in their quadrant. Play Hard Fview. Nothing is for certain. Earn it

Fairview will be a playoff team because they will finish #3 in the region. The Jackets are rolling of late.

Richland will also be a playoff team because of their overall win total. The Raiders have won the games that they needed to win throughout the season.

Lewis Co. & Hickman Co. are also going to be playoff teams and very strong ones at that IMO.

I think Region 6-2A really passed a lot of expectations this year because people really had this region to be one that would be pathetic.

Heck, even Harpeth is having a better year. They have a shot to finish at 5-5 as a #5 team in a region. There aren't many regions around the state that can say this when you look really close.

Big country I totally agree with you about this region. If you wouldve told me back in August that Richland will end up with 6 wins and go to the playoffs I would have laughed and call you an idoit. The coaches and players deserve alot of credit for their work this year. Harpeth is vastly improved and Lewis is still the jugernaut like many years before. I wish all teams in this region the best of luck.