Volunteer vs Cherokee

Smith25

This whole new meaning to go big or go home not only is it cross county rivalry its also for the play-off and oh man was it a sweet win last year 22-0. Don't think they don't remember that nor should the sr this year at volunteer cause all of them playing now played in it last year i hope its like it was last year. Whats everyone else's thoughts going into this game whats the out come its going to be a tough one for both teams even more if Barlow is back for sure. Cherokee is coming on in the closing weeks and is looking like us last year and volunteer seems to be the Cherokee of last year is a since but i think volunteer comes out smackes them in the mouth and brings the trophy back home on the bus. I would like to say good luck to both teams but as a past falcon i say GO FALCONS! FIRE UP CHEROKEE PUT'Em in a TIPI BURN'UM BURN'UM haha ha but i might try to make the trip to cherokee that is yet to be decided... go get em falcons

GO WASP!

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

This whole new meaning to go big or go home not only is it cross county rivalry its also for the play-off and oh man was it a sweet win last year 22-0. Don't think they don't remember that nor should the sr this year at volunteer cause all of them playing now played in it last year i hope its like it was last year. Whats everyone else's thoughts going into this game whats the out come its going to be a tough one for both teams even more if Barlow is back for sure. Cherokee is coming on in the closing weeks and is looking like us last year and volunteer seems to be the Cherokee of last year is a since but i think volunteer comes out smackes them in the mouth and brings the trophy back home on the bus. I would like to say good luck to both teams but as a past falcon i say GO FALCONS! FIRE UP CHEROKEE PUT'Em in a TIPI BURN'UM BURN'UM haha ha but i might try to make the trip to cherokee that is yet to be decided... go get em falcons

GO WASP!

GO FALCONS!

-Ed Smith

There has been no comment on this one Ed, the Falcons are on the nest evidentally, after the lost to Morristown

West which the Falcons could have won if they had played ball in the 2nd half but they melted. MW wasn't that

much better, the fumble, the interseptions (3) and inconsitency of the defense was the factor,maybe coaching

had something to do with it too. Anyway, thats in the past and the Falcons need to come out forgetting last week

and play ball the way they know how to do. Hit hard and don't ask questions. You can do THIS Falcons, all is not

lost. So PROVE YOURSELF and BE PROUD. Go Falcons! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />