Rahfiki

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tnko,

Is your son wrestling this year?

Hope all is well.

Yes, he is attending Blackman this year but unfortunately will be on the side lines all season with a dislocated shoulder from practice last week. Hes having surgery on it next week and I'm told he'll be released in 6 months. But all is good here and we are still looking forward to supporting his new team and enjoying some great action this year. Hope all is well there also.

any results from blackmen?

i am out of town for the weekend...but did hear their was 120 wrestlers

and...that michael kennedy (freshmen for blackman) beat taylor dixon from independence and john warren from ravenwood...and both of these guys are good wrestlers

that is about all the details i have at this time...but overall a good day

Yes, he is attending Blackman this year but unfortunately will be on the side lines all season with a dislocated shoulder from practice last week. Hes having surgery on it next week and I'm told he'll be released in 6 months. But all is good here and we are still looking forward to supporting his new team and enjoying some great action this year. Hope all is well there also.

WOW sorry to hear about that. TNKO hope all goes well in the surgery. We will keep him in our thoughts and prayers. See you mat side soon.

tnko,

Sorry to hear about your son. Hope all goes well and he makes a full recovery from surgery and is back on the mats this spring or summer.

tnko,

Sorry to hear about your son. Hope all goes well and he makes a full recovery from surgery and is back on the mats this spring or summer.

Thanks for you well thoughts Hoosierdad. Its hard for him to stay positive with all his injuries that keep him out each year but his team still needs our support. Thank goodness we love to watch wrestling as well. Still don't know who ''hoosier'' is but you'll see me matside. Come introduce sometime. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i am out of town for the weekend...but did hear their was 120 wrestlers

and...that michael kennedy (freshmen for blackman) beat taylor dixon from independence and john warren from ravenwood...and both of these guys are good wrestlers

that is about all the details i have at this time...but overall a good day

Michael Kennedy beat Dixon 4-2 in overtime. Outstanding match, could have gone either way. Kennedy was probably the most outstanding wrestler for the bigs on Mat IV were I was working.

Any brackets or results anywhere? If Hamm had anything to do with the tourney I know there has to be something posted somewhere?

I know the middle schools had bracketed tournaments running with medals and champions getting winners brackets framed in glass. The high school was a round robin scrimmage matching up weights and each guy getting a least 3 go-rounds. Middle school was computer formated and the high school was folder run. I'm sure the middle has results but the high may not.