Williams to MTSU!

thenomad

This is a great addition to an up and coming program. MTSU has kids thats got major d-1 offers, but choose them.Josh Sain had offeres from major programs but he choose to play on a floor that he was undefeated on. They have really recruited well, and this is a team that play both UT and Memphis. Williams will head another great recruiting class and they should be sitting pretty good about 1-2 years from now at NCAA tournament time.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are 2-4 right now and they might not win but one or two more. They have suspended their best player, Sain, who has played in three games and averages seven a game, and only played 11 minutes in each. If I was Williams I would back out and go somewhere else. Kermit is extremely hard to play for. Good luck either way

they are 2-4 right now and they might not win but one or two more. They have suspended their best player, Sain, who has played in three games and averages seven a game, and only played 11 minutes in each. If I was Williams I would back out and go somewhere else. Kermit is extremely hard to play for. Good luck either way

I went to a blue raiders website to find out about Sain. This is the quote from the site..."Josh Sain has been indefinitely suspended for attitude detrimental to our team," Davis said. "It has been a series of occurrences that has brought us to this point. Josh will continue to be accountable for all of his academic responsibilities but he will not take part in any team activities. We will evaluate his progress during our exam break the first week of December."

It sounds like a college Pacman Jones if you ask me. Coaches are only hard to play for when you want to act out of line. I have complete faith that DeMario will be a perfect fit at MTSU. He won't have a hard time playing for the coach.