Moore Co. vs. Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ought to be a great game for Moore COunty. THey are one of the best 4 seeds i've ever seen. THere is no way the D from JO Byrns will stop the Moore County offense. I have seen Jo Byrns play and they don't really impress me. they aren't that really great of a team. They have plenty of flaws but they somehow find a way to win the region every year.The players are overrated. The line is weak, the receivers are tall but run horrible routes. THe QB is decent but doesn't have a arm and isnt very accurate. The RB runs side to side like he is scared to hit someone.The D is one of the worst i've seen out of the top 10 teams in the state.The secondary gives up the big play, the linebackers are slow and arent very good tacklers. The line is weak but do stay low. THey just don't impress me. They will find out how good of a team they are when Moore County is celebrating on there field just like Heritage did. Also i hear that the Jo Byrns faithful arent that great of fans. I hear that they never get excited in the games at all just thought id point that out.Good luck to both teams!

Prediction:

Moore County:34

JO Byrns:21

How do you prefer your crow, rust bucket? I originally wanted to hi-lite some of the points that JB proved you wrong on, but I would've had to lite up the whole thing!

kicker mom hope you ain't this years kickers mom cause he really ain't that good. does he play another poss. or does he just kick cause if thats all he does he should be alot better than that. can he even split the uprights now?

I haven't been on this thread since Friday morning....just saw your wee little comment about my boy...didn't

like it much either. He does play defensive line on occassion....just ask your #74 I think it was. He flipped

him over his head and then after the half kicker clocked one of your players and was ejected from the game.

but he was cheap shotted by a wh player first. I think he's just too mean to be on the line all the time. But don't get me wrong....most of our linemen are

mean on the field....kicker just has anger mgmt issues. And by the way...he has set records for kicking at

JBHS that no one will be able to touch for a long time. He also has colleges looking to recruit him for kicking

only. You are allowed to state you opinion on this blog, but if you can't back it up with actual facts....be quiet.

Thanks, very lacigol (logical) post. Moore Co. was definitely a team to be reckoned with just a short time ago. I expect them to have good athletes so with some good coaching anything can happen. I haven't seen them play but If everyone's assessment of MC is correct then JB will have there hands full. However, if everyones assessment is not correct and MC is on the same level as WC in '05 and Huntland in '06 (4th seed out of Reg. 6) I would expect JB to blow them out the way they've been playing of late. I don't expect everyone to be wrong so I'll stick with my original prediction of 35-13 JB (I think that's what I said).

Again Moto i wanna thank you for agreeing with me about Jo Burns not being that great of a team. i know you agree with me that Moore County got away from the game plan and would've won if they woudve kept running the ball

yea yea yea you need to hide behind your 8ball tinyman. why don't you come on down to jbhs fri night and learn me how to spell ,,,i might even learn you something

How old are you logger. YOu must be a kid cause you can't spell for nothing. Yeah i bet Wayne COunty teaches ya a lesson after Friday. Ya'll are very arrogant about ya'lls team.

How do you prefer your crow, rust bucket? I originally wanted to hi-lite some of the points that JB proved you wrong on, but I would've had to lite up the whole thing!

Well like ive been saying Moore County was the better team but they beat there selves and got away from the game plan. GOod luck with Wayne COunty cause your gonna need it

Well like ive been saying Moore County was the better team but they beat there selves and got away from the game plan. GOod luck with Wayne COunty cause your gonna need it

The better team and lost 35-7! What did they do leave the plan at Shoney's in Springfield? I believe Moore County is a quality team who deserves alot of respect for their winning streak and beating Mt. Pleasant. By saying stuff like they got away from the game plan--you are making the coaches at Moore County look like idiots. I am sure Moore County's coaching staff is hight quality. I am sure the coaching staff and many of their kids started preparing last Sunday developed a plan they thought would work and let's face it some teams do not play as well against certain style of teams. Moore County seemed to have quality coaches, players, and fans.