Mt Pleasant vs McEwen

wholder

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

.. Slow down, Fonzie or you'll have to open a harley dealership and sell some of those bikes off... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

.. Slow down, Fonzie or you'll have to open a harley dealership and sell some of those bikes off... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

They may need a couple of them to ride when they get tired of chasing MP up and down the field.

What's up Big Bigby? How are those young lads looking this week? Have you been by practice any lately? I think you guys will have a cakewalk on Friday night. I am going to watch that Trousdale and So Pitt game. I think it could be a doozy.

Ah nothing much. Just being quite reading every one's thoughts and knowing some (either way) are preparing some big ole plates of crow for some to be eating on after Fri. nite. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't get by practice to see how the gang is doing and all. I have to work in the afternoons. I only get reports here and there of people who do get to go. I hear they're ready and are looking to rumble. Cakewalk? Now there's a thought I don't think about much. I know anything can happen any given Friday so I always go into games being pessimistic so the victory can be even sweeter and a loss, even easier. Just the way I deal with, I guess.

TC/SP you say. I believe that's a good choice and you'll get your moneys worth. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

P.S. Are you Irish/American? You know....the "young lad" thing and all.....?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The real Fonz says AAAAAAAA to the boys of mTp. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The real Fonz says AAAAAAAA to the boys of Mc Town AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

The real Fonz says AAAAAAAA to the boys of Mac Town. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The real Fonz says AAAAAAAA to the boys of M/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />