Region 5 vs. Region 6

theyoungtiger

Well ya'll got me. I been trying to do something besides posting the crow because I'm computer illiterate and don't know how to do any of that stuff. So I'll go the way ya'll want to. I don't have to worry anyway because ya'll aint gonna win more than 2 and maybe not even 1 so I won't have to change anything.

Don't sweat it, we'll get professor Pred. to sit down and give you step by step instruction on posting your Crow:.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my predictions, for what they are worth (very little, I know).

MP over McEwen

WC over WHH (this may be close, but I know nothing about WHH)

CW/Cascade (not real sure, but I think Cascade could have the edge)

JB over MC (I will be shocked if JB doesn't win, but what do I know?)

Here are my predictions, for what they are worth (very little, I know).MP over McEwenWC over WHH (this may be close, but I know nothing about WHH)CW/Cascade (not real sure, but I think Cascade could have the edge)JB over MC (I will be shocked if JB doesn't win, but what do I know?)

Always said you were the most sane fan over there. I can't argue with those picks. I agree with them all except the Wayne County pick, but wouldn't be surprised if that one went the other way. I think that is the best matchup.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I was away for a little while and look what happens. I'll take some of that bet.

Your not the one I want in on this bet, Young. I'd love to see your sidekick and 87, "man up" to this bet. Trey, Pred, and I are in!

I'll join for my fellow 5a guys and gals. More of the great region 6 need to step up.

Regions 1 and 2, 5 and 6, 7 and 8 all say your full of crap!

One of the best come backs in a while! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />