#1- Milan

#8- JCS

#4-Huntingdon

#5- Westwood

#3- Westview

#6- Peabody

#2 GW Carver

#7 BT Washington

There ya have it folks. Go ahead and make your plans and start your discussions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These three (3) teams are in as "wildcard"

Jackson Christian 7 wins 3 losses = WILDCARD

Richland 6 wins 4 losses = WILDCARD

Rockwood 6 wins 4 losses = WILDCARD

Two (2) of the follwing will be in

Each of these teams have 5 wins and 5 losses

Adamsville

Cannon County

Humboldt

Marion County

Sweetwater

I believe by looking at the tiebreaker on the

TSSAA website it will be between

Humboldt

Marion County

Sweetwater.

Bracket 1

#1- Alcoa

#8- Sweetwater

#4-CAK

#5- Loudon

#3- Cumberland Gap

#6- Happy Valley

#2 Gatlinburg Pittman

#7 Rockwood

Bracket 2

#1- York

#8- Marion Co.

#4- Smith Co.

#5- Boyd Buchanan

#3- Tyner

#6- Westmoreland

#2 DCA

#7 Bledsoe Co.

Bracket 3

#1- Lewis Co.

#8- Richland

#4- Hickman Co.

#5- Stewart Co.

#3- Goodpasture

#6- CPA

#2 Camden

#7 Fairview

Bracket 4

#1- Milan

#8- JCS

#4-Huntingdon

#5- Westwood

#3- Westview

#6- Peabody

#2 GW Carver

#7 BT Washington

There ya have it folks. Go ahead and make your plans and start your discussions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all - Looks like you have nailed it. Thanks for your hard work. And I look forward to your pickem contest you have each year for 2A.

First observations - Looks like Region 2 is a tough region with 5 teams n the playoffs, looks like Lewis Co. gets another cakewalk until the quarters and then they get a pie in the face probably. Camden got a rough draw along with GP/CPA. Westview really gets a raw deal with having to face a peaking Tide team in the first round. I don't like having to play JCS either. I truly believe it is wrong for all of the region 8 teams to have to face one another in the first round. That is not right and I am sure it is happening all over the bracket in all regions. You shouldn't play all year long and then have to face a region opponent in the first round. Nothing but junk no matter how you look at it.

These three (3) teams are in as "wildcard"

Jackson Christian 7 wins 3 losses = WILDCARD

Richland 6 wins 4 losses = WILDCARD

Rockwood 6 wins 4 losses = WILDCARD

Two (2) of the follwing will be in

Each of these teams have 5 wins and 5 losses

Adamsville

Cannon County

Humboldt

Marion County

Sweetwater

I believe by looking at the tiebreaker on the TSSAA website it will be between

Humboldt

Marion County

Sweetwater.

Marion and Sweetwater are in trust me. Humboldt has zero wins over teams winning 50% of their games while Marion and Sweetwater have one a piece making them the last two teams into the dance.

Plus the TSSAA just published the brackets and looks like I was right.

Why does Westview have a number 3 seed. They are #2.

Westview is a number 3 because of Milan winning the region tonight. The winner of region 9 will be seeded number 2. There is no doubt Westview would slaughter the Memphis team but the TSSAA will not but a region runner-up in front of a region winner. Huntingdon is also a 2 seed out of region 7 but Westview wins the tiebreaker with them so Huntongdon get pushed to a number 4 seed and an easy game against the 2 seed out of region 9.

Yes they finished 2nd in their region however, in the bracket they are 3rd because there are two region winners ahead of them. Region winners are seeded higher than 2nd place team even if their record is better. Westview hurt themselves with a loss tonight.

You're right. They really dominated their last game with Trenton, but I'm not so sure they will do it again. Trenton is playing well right now.

What a night lol

You're right. They really dominated their last game with Trenton, but I'm not so sure they will do it again. Trenton is playing well right now.

What a night lol

Looks like I will be making the trip down to C-town next Friday night. You going to be at the game rcombs?

I have to say this new system bring some heated match-ups early on and I am impressed I hit the nail on the head with every placement.

Looks like I will be making the trip down to C-town next Friday night. You going to be at the game rcombs?

I have to say this new system bring some heated match-ups early on and I am impressed I hit the nail on the head with every placement.

You my Man, are a genuis!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know most people aren't liking how thing turned out but this shows you how one game can effect this system. For example if Goodpasture had not been upset by DCA the whole playoff situation would be different. I like the new system. Yeah you have alot of repeat match-ups in the 1st round but that is more about geography than anything else.