Watertown vs Lookout Valley

T-BELLE

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think South Pitt will be the only team in the region to come out on top this week. I dont see LV playin the teams that Watertown played & winning or much less keeping it close in that region. Scruggs will keep it close the first half but eventually they stop him and I say Watertown wins 35-14

It will probably be tough to beat Watertown. Goodluck to the young lads from Lookout Valley.

Thanks! We need it with all these region 4 folks telling us we have no chance! The team needs to work really hard this week for the battle on Friday. When we come to play, we come to play, and I believe the coaching staff will have our team reday to win.

GO JACKETS!!!

Thanks! We need it with all these region 4 folks telling us we have no chance! The team needs to work really hard this week for the battle on Friday. When we come to play, we come to play, and I believe the coaching staff will have our team reday to win.

GO JACKETS!!!

I'm with you here, Region 4 Region 4 Region 4, Hey Region 3 is here and will pay some good old football! Looking in the record books. Region 3 only has 1 more Golden ball than Region 4?Any comments?

I'm with you here, Region 3 Region 3 Region 3, Hey Region 4 is here and will pay some good old football! Looking in the record books. Region 3 only has 1 more Golden ball than Region 4?Any comments?

Watertown has no golden ball and couldn't care less how many Region 3 has. Our boys are fired up and ready to play, but they are very well aware that it will be a battle and they will have to give it all they've got. Don't fool yourselves into believing that Watertown thinks this is a sure win. I'm sure coach Webster will have these boys ready as well. Should be a good game. GO PURPLE TIGERS!!!!!