Watertown vs Lookout Valley

T-BELLE

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my crow served with Barbecue sauce.For the record, I felt that this game all depended on one thing; If watertowns D could contain Chas and Lookout Valley. For the who don't know yet, the answer was no...

It was funny, cause we scored 3 TD's through the air, including our first two. And they were the passing team.

Wow, it sounds like that young lad had quite a night. Congratulations to Lookout Valley on another win. Is this uncharted waters for Lookout Valley to be in the 2nd round?

No, we beat Sunbright back in 2000. Other than that nope. If we win this week, then it will be uncharted.

H20 scored on two long plays in the first half. They had 1 good drive after an onside kick after halftime. Other than that they didnt do much and turned the ball over a lot. The offense was the BEST i have ever seen them play tonight. We were clicking on all cylinders. Marr had his best game ever, and they couldnt contain Chas or any of the backs that well. Not too many penalties untill late in the game. Honestly the score should have been 49-14 or 7. They did not look like the team everyone was making them out to be.

Stay focused Jackets, get ready for GV next week. Keep that same intensity you have now and take it up to GV.

How do you figure our score should have been 14 or 7???

Anyway, congrats to LV ya'll played a great game tonight.

GOOD-GREEF.... H2o-town... you guys must have hit a wall like we did......( Did they get any style points)?

GOOD GREEF IS RIGHT! LV looked a lot better than I thought they would and we were too banged up to keep up. I won't say that we would have beat them last night on our best night, but at least it would have been a ball game. But thats just the way it goes sometimes. Congrats again to LV.

Just a feeling but I think LV wins this one by a couple of TDs. Good luck Jackets !!!

I had a feeling but I never thought it would be a 4 TD win. You did Region 3 proud. Congratulations Jackets but your prize is that you get to play at Gordonsville..... tough draw but that beats starting BB practice. I'll be pulling for you

I had a feeling but I never thought it would be a 4 TD win. You did Region 3 proud. Congratulations Jackets but your prize is that you get to play at Gordonsville..... tough draw but that beats starting BB practice. I'll be pulling for you

Lets hope it would be South Pitt and Lookout Valley in the 3rd round of the playoffs. GO PIRATES!!!. GO JACKETS!!!!

How do you figure our score should have been 14 or 7???

Anyway, congrats to LV ya'll played a great game tonight.

What he was trying to say was on the first WT score we had him on the corner and didn't finish and he tight-roped a good run. On the second we should have had him in the back field, but not raping-up he scored. They was a great on side kick that went 11 yards & sometimes we had 2 or 3 guys riding your running back that just keep fighting for more yards. Your Coaches up with me were very good guys. Good Luck in the Future.