Meigs Cty @ Station Camp

necole1790

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WILL THAT BE 8:30 EASTERN TIME? AND BY THE WAY, WHICH WAY WOULD IT BE BEST TO TAKE COMING FROM MEIGS? WOULD IT BE QUICKER TO GO THROUGH KINGSTON AND HIT I40, OR GO THROUGH CROSSVILLE AND HIT I40?

yea 8:30 eastern.. umm take I-40 towards nashville and get off at the 109 gallatin exit take 109 to the long hollow/386 exit (about 14 miles) and take 386 to big station camp blvd and turn on bison trial you'll see the stadium lights!

all playoffs games starts at 7pm local time

well maybe he's right.. it might be 7 central 8 eastern.. im not for sure but now ya got directions.

Station Camp in a laugher /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I can firmly state "Uh-uh" - Miegs County has improved 110% since the beginning of the season.

They will not be a pushover, but that's ok since Station Camp will be thinking they will be: Score Meigs

Well just to put my positives and negatives out there. Meigs has one of its best offenses its seen. The offensive line has been almost flawless this year and has given rayl time to make things happen. Rayl is an excellent leader and qb and has a great arm. His only flaw if any this year has been his accuracy but that comes with experience. Now meigs county running backs, are extremely good with the workhorse mobriant and the speedster neely, if ones not plowing you over the other is speeding past you. Now for the receiving crew lead by meadows and rowland, howie meadows is 6ft 3inches tall and makes plays anytime the ball is in the air and rowland has been a big surprise all year has great speed and excellent hands. Now for the negatives, meigs has relied to much on the run its time for a balanced offense, spread the defense and then pound the line. Defense has been slow about reading offenses and stopping the run mainly because of injuries. as far as i know everyone is healthy so meigs should be a very tight team. The only losses this year came because of defensive let downs and not going to the pass enough. If meigs balances the offense more and plays a little defense itll be a blowout. Good luck to all region 3 teams.