Greenbrier vs. McMinn Central

GreenbrierCat2

Ok, Charger. Just to update you, I've read back through EVERY post on this thread. There's NOT ONE regular Greenbrier poster that has posted a prediction. EVERY poster that I am familiar with here is someone that is a fan of a team that has played us, and every poster that I am not familiar with has either seen us, or is trying to stir the Charger's fuel. So I think your post saying that Greenbrier is a little too full of themselves may be a little biased. You obviously don't like us already, and you have no idea who we are. All you know is that you are the Region Champs and you don't give a flying flip who we are because in your eyes McMinn has already slayed this dragon.

You don't have a clue about the 5 losses we had or the way we played, and personally, I don't care.

So you Region 3 boys go ahead and blow your smoke amongst yourselves and run this board. Tell us how great you are, and predict your scores. But rest assured, Greenbrier is coming to McMinn and we're not even a little scared. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No, I don't believe that we have "slayed the dragon" but I know how our boys play...we will win! The part where you are the most wrong is not being scared...you should be!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys. smokey is back!!! i just read up this thread and from what i can gather greenbrier fans are full of a bunch of what if's. if we did this...if we did that...well if this team did this or that and so on....EXCUSES. yall are a 5-5 team. you are what your record says you are. central is a 9-1 team because they did what they had to do to pull out those victories....yeah i know tell me how good the teams are that you lost to....blah blah blah...no we are not overlooking you guys....it is the first round of the playoffs!! do you expect anything else?

no we are not used to being REGION CHAMPS and hosting playoff games and stuff like that, but that doesn't mean that we aren't able to get a win friday night just because yall think yall are the best 5-5 team in the state!! get over it...yall lost those games...so what you are in the playoffs now. REGION 4 WILL NOT SWEEP REGION 3 THIS YEAR.

ok guys. smokey is back!!! i just read up this thread and from what i can gather greenbrier fans are full of a bunch of what if's. if we did this...if we did that...well if this team did this or that and so on....EXCUSES. yall are a 5-5 team. you are what your record says you are. central is a 9-1 team because they did what they had to do to pull out those victories....yeah i know tell me how good the teams are that you lost to....blah blah blah...no we are not overlooking you guys....it is the first round of the playoffs!! do you expect anything else?

no we are not used to being REGION CHAMPS and hosting playoff games and stuff like that, but that doesn't mean that we aren't able to get a win friday night just because yall think yall are the best 5-5 team in the state!! get over it...yall lost those games...so what you are in the playoffs now. REGION 4 WILL NOT SWEEP REGION 3 THIS YEAR.

Amen to that!!!

central is a 9-1 team

8-1 in reality - ya'll got a gimme on the Grundy game.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(oh and the sign out in front of says "McMinn Central" and so does all the school paperwork - not to be confused with the Mcminn County Cherokees - who just happens to clean Mcminn Central's clock every spring).

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(oh and the sign out in front of says "McMinn Central" and so does all the school paperwork - not to be confused with the Mcminn County Cherokees - who just happens to clean Mcminn Central's clock every spring).

Just for the sake of argument...everybody calls it McMinn Central, but the proper name is Central High School of Mcminn County

Man, and I thought the WH/ Greenbrier threads were bad.... LOL

Smokey, really no need to tell our region you haven't been to the playoffs much, we can tell by the tone of the posts...LOL

i'd def rather go down to englewood then play greenbrier again if that tells ya anything.

I am certain that is the popular opinion at White House. Polk Co. will be a test but the Blue Devils should take them at home at "The House".

Region 4-3A will sweep Region 3-3A this week in my opinion. Those second round rematches should be good next week.

I am certain that is the popular opinion at White House. Polk Co. will be a test but the Blue Devils should take them at home at "The House".

Region 4-3A will sweep Region 3-3A this week in my opinion. Those second round rematches should be good next week.

Heck, the motivation GB has to win and get a re match makes them dangerous this week...

Just curious...and don't feel like going to look it up. How frequently does "CENTRAL HIGH OF MCMINN COUNTY" go to the playoffs? Are you all regulars or is this something new?

It is been a while since the Chargers have had the kind of year that they have had this year. Been to round one a few times in recent years but with no wins. Last big run was in 95 when we lost to Eric Westmoreland and Marion County in the semis. Got the silver ball in 93 losing in the finals to Springfield. Not many picked us to make the playoffs this year much less win the region. Chargers beat both of their biggest rivals on the road. Beat up a very talented Howard team in the second half last week. Should be a great 1st round game with the Bobcats. Chargers will have to play their best game of the year especially on defense to have chance against the playoff experienced and battle tested Bobcats.

Heck, the motivation GB has to win and get a re match makes them dangerous this week...

That goes for all four teams - GB wants WH and Polk wants McMinn Central next week so therefore we probably won't get it.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

OK Mcminn is 5a and Central is 3a and we all know that PC has only 1 other school that is 1a. so if they (pc) are so bad why don't they just play Cleveland, they are only a 4a. besides PC and WH has a thread listed as PC VS WH . why waste MC and GB fans time reading your BS.