Greenbrier vs. McMinn Central

GreenbrierCat2

We have had friendly bashing for a while here which has not a thing to do with GB......and BTW Polk Co is a rival..........Most guys on here are friends...........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CHARGERS WIN/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No No No, ur the one that don't have a clue what I mean, cause you bud don't get it!!...so you are the one that has NO clue what I'm talkin about!!! ............GO BIG BLUE

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're exactly right. A loss is a loss. Kind of makes you wonder what McMinn's record would have been had they faced David Lipscomb, White House, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, and Greenbrier during the regular season.

IT IS NOT MCMINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS CENTRALPLEASE GET THIS RIGHT!!!!!!! MCMINN AND CENTRAL ARE 2 DIFFERENT TEAMS!!!!!!!!

I gaurantee you Friday night the Chargers do not care who puts it in the end zone, as long as it is not wearing green. I hope #99 for MC gets at least 3 TD's.

Thats what make this team winners. When one player does well the whole team does well. I believe the team desevres to players of the week. When one player is not getting the job done another will step-up to take his place. I want the ball coach! The line does not get much credit, but they have done a great job all year. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. GO CHARGERS

My goodness you guys seem to have some bad blood going here. One of the best things for an opponent to see is infighting within a community. If it's going on here with the fans and parents, chances are that there's some distention within the team too. Like when you see players start arguing with each other during the game.... you know you have them right where you need them. Ya'll just have at it....lol

Football is a team sport, win CENTRAL wins ,the team wins, not SLACK,not WALKER, not JACKSON or anyone one player or coach. The TEAM is the winner.

I agree, it's a team effort, ...........Central has a great all around Team.........I agree with that 100%....I know it's not just one person!!!!!!!The Watkins Kid had a great game, The Stiles kid, The Walker kid, The Watson kid, the Jordan Kid......just to name a few......so YES!!! It was a Team!!! and Greenbriar better know that it's a TEAM they gotta beat not just one person!!!!!!! well said RAT...

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're exactly right. A loss is a loss. Kind of makes you wonder what McMinn's record would have been had they faced David Lipscomb, White House, Pearl Cohn, Station Camp, and Greenbrier during the regular season.

They would have lost because they are so inferior to 4a or what if all of those teams claimed another loss, or what if Greenbriar had to play Howard, Polk, and Meigs?

My goodness you guys seem to have some bad blood going here. One of the best things for an opponent to see is infighting within a community. If it's going on here with the fans and parents, chances are that there's some distention within the team too. Like when you see players start arguing with each other during the game.... you know you have them right where you need them. Ya'll just have at it....lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I FIND THAT UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!!! WE ARE VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

both of yall are wrong the offensive and defensive line won central these games. thats what i dont understand.........everyone talks about how good someone is but don't ever think about who is upfront blocking there butts off to get the touchdown.....

Your right a running back is only as good as his O-line. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats what make this team winners. When one player does well the whole team does well. I believe the team desevres to players of the week. When one player is not getting the job done another will step-up to take his place. I want the ball coach! The line does not get much credit, but they have done a great job all year. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. GO CHARGERS

#99 IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! AND I COULD ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL SCORE AT LEAST 2 TD'S.........I SAY RIDE THE HORSE THAT GOT US HERE..........WATCH OUT GB FOR HIM

QUOTE(6+4+3=2 @ Nov 6 2007 - 10:32 AM)

Mr. cheesehead, I believe Walker led that charge the whole way and then Slack put it in the end zone if not for Walker, Slack doesn't get four touchdowns period and Polk wins! As for the three the kids mentioned, they are your best all around athletes name one kid that we have that compares to these three and yes they are black kids and I would love to have kids white or black with the skills they have. Especially Jackson. Nothing racial here just stating facts.

ahhhh, NO!!! I do not believe one player (walker) led the way bud, and if you believe the gossip, it's WRONG!!! The Slack kid played his heart out and should have been the Region Player of the Week, last week and walker did have a good game ... but did not out shine the Slack kid!!! what is it that you all have against an all around player as Slack????? answer me pls.......but ya know what, your love affair with me is really getting weary... *****************GO CHARGERS**************** AND BTW, YOUR JEALOUSY IS REALLY SHOWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

both of yall are wrong the offensive and defensive line won central these games. thats what i dont understand.........everyone talks about how good someone is but don't ever think about who is upfront blocking there butts off to get the touchdown.....

Amen!

Your right a running back is only as good as his O-line. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THEY ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!WOULDN'T BE REGION CHAMPS IF THE TEAM WAS ONLY ONE PLAYER /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> !

No fighting between Chargers, the argument is between Polk posters and Charger poster, but in all reality we all really love each other.