Pick the Winners in Region 5-1A vs Region 6-1A

FridayMainEvent

Playoff Winners  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Playoff Winners

Okay, I made my picks earlier this week. I'll now add the scores. If anything, it will make me look very intelligent tonight, or provide you guys with someone to make fun of in the morning. Either way, here they are:

Cascade 31

Collinwood 14

White House Heritage 28

Wayne County 26

Mt. Pleasant 30

McEwen 14

Jo Byrns 35

Moore County 21

I'll agree with those scores EXCEPT i'll take Wayne Co. by 2 over WHH....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll agree with those scores EXCEPT i'll take Wayne Co. by 2 over WHH....

That game is a very tough one to call! I based that score on WHH scoring 4 TD's and converting all extra points and Wayne County scoring three TD's and converting all three two point conversio..... oops.... That would be 24 instead of 26. Better go edit my post..You see why I told you to pay attention in class now...

That game is a very tough one to call! I based that score on WHH scoring 4 TD's and converting all extra points and Wayne County scoring three TD's and converting all three two point conversio..... oops.... That would be 24 instead of 26. Better go edit my post..You see why I told you to pay attention in class now...

haha well you see how much i'm paying attention in class as we speak lol...but yeah that will be a tough one to call but I do think Wayne Co. will win (and i dont wanna get bashed by my region6 brethren) especially after we took a good whippin from monterey last night...so i'm kinda on a hotseat...and i really hope yallsl game with collinwood is better than a 17 point game cause i wanna see a close one tonight lol

haha well you see how much i'm paying attention in class as we speak lol...but yeah that will be a tough one to call but I do think Wayne Co. will win (and i dont wanna get bashed by my region6 brethren) especially after we took a good whippin from monterey last night...so i'm kinda on a hotseat...and i really hope yallsl game with collinwood is better than a 17 point game cause i wanna see a close one tonight lol

Make sure you come by and hollar at me tonight. I'm curious to see what a "Butchie" protege looks like...........Uhh, on second thought, stay on your own side of the field....

Being a Homer here is how I see Friday Night going. But First off I want to say Congrats to both of the teams in the Stones River Bowl last night, the game was very tough and physical regardless of the 33-6 score Cornersville is moving in the right direction and I think Monterey showed just how tough it is to play in Region 4-1A.

On with the picks:

Cascade /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

J.B.S: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WHH: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

MTP: /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I'd like to invite all the region 5 fans who aren't in the playoffs to come out to "The Stable" tonight and help support a fellow region member. Should be a great game, good food, and weather appears to be cooperating! We expect a full house because I know several Forrest and Community people have mentioned coming! Come early and cheer loudly! We need The Stable rockin' tonight!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On with the picks:

Cascade /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

J.B.S: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WHH: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

MTP: /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> [/color]

I'm going with all REGION 6 teams tonight.

MTP still has Mr. Football and with a week off, their rested and pumped up in the jungle.

WC has been overlooked and under rated all season, They are all healthy and ready to go and better than last year.

C'wood is too fast for Cascade and their fleet of RB's will be loose all night.

MC is the most improved team in the region and not the same team that played Cascade early on. MC in a nail bighter.

GOOD LUCK REGION 6 PROVE ME RIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On with the picks:

MTP: /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> [/color]

I'm going with all REGION 6 teams tonight.

MTP still has Mr. Football and with a week off, their rested and pumped up in the jungle.

WC has been overlooked and under rated all season, They are all healthy and ready to go and better than last year.

C'wood is too fast for Cascade and their fleet of RB's will be loose all night.

MC is the most improved team in the region and not the same team that played Cascade early on. MC in a nail bighter.

GOOD LUCK REGION 6 PROVE ME RIGHT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey what ever happend to Brian Coggins. That guy could play did he ever go to college and play ball